Saving on razors - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Saving on razors

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLaker View Post
    +1 on Dorco. I have used them for a few years now. They make some of the handles and cartridges for Dollar Shave Club. Easier online to just order exactly what you want than go to a retailer and try to find your preferred blades among so many on the shelves.

If you go to Dorco's Facebook page or google around for "dorco coupon" or "dorco pace coupon code" you can often find good discounts. On my last order Dorco had a 35% off sale, plus I got an additional 25% from a coupon code. Too bad we can't buy stocks with discounts like that!
    Thanks, GreatLaker. I was meaning to get a promo code for Dollar Shave Club now that I don't go to the US anymore. Having the stuff shipped to Canada brings in additional charges which make it less appealing.

It's good to hear that the handles may be compatible because I went through a few of the Dorco handles. I found them pretty fragile compared to name brand handles.

+1 @janus, That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLaker View Post
    +1 on Dorco. I have used them for a few years now. They make some of the handles and cartridges for Dollar Shave Club. Easier online to just order exactly what you want than go to a retailer and try to find your preferred blades among so many on the shelves.

If you go to Dorco's Facebook page or google around for "dorco coupon" or "dorco pace coupon code" you can often find good discounts. On my last order Dorco had a 35% off sale, plus I got an additional 25% from a coupon code. Too bad we can't buy stocks with discounts like that!
    Just ordered from Dorco for the first time earlier this week. Got the Pace 7 and 10 cartridges shipped for $23 USD.

Seemed like a fair deal to try them out

Interesting thread though!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567