Introduce Yourself! - Page 50
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I'm Linda from Calgary. I went through a separation last year, and I'm trying to figure out my finances and taxes as a single mom, rather than as a couple with kids. I've been doing DIY investing, of the Couch Potato variety, for the last several years, but recently branched out to buying a few individual stocks to balance things out, since I felt the ETFs I had were weak in certain sectors.

Hi,

Names Girish, I have a diploma in Business-Accounting, just finished a BA in Psych and am working on a CPA designation. Switched careers after 10+ years in Hospo. I had some mutual funds for a couple years and got into value investing with my own portfolio last year. Pretty happy so far with the results. Looking to share some analysis and discussion with other investors.

Hi there, My name is Mitchell Eipper. I am new to this forum.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Hi there, My name is Jack Styner. I am new to this forum. I wanted to learn about investing and have been using the various content to improve my knowledge and become a good investor in the future.

Hi,

I'm Barry sharf from Old Brookville, NY. I was working as an entrepreneur in the home medical equipment industry and also have been active investor in real estate & other small business. I love to write & share about business funding, merchant cash advance, direct lending, financing and working capital loans.

Please let me know how does this forum work?

Thanks

Barry

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950