Banned User

Thread: Banned User

Banned User

I haven't logged into my account for a while and when I tried yesterday from my phone it flashed a message that I had been banned and logged me out. When I tried from a desktop today it logged me out automatically a couple of times. I was able to log in now, but not sure if there is still a problem. As far as I know, I haven't done anything to be banned from the site so assume it's an error? Can a moderator confirm?

Trevor

Super Moderator
    I'd guess its some sort of login error. I don't see anything wrong with your profile or anything that warrants being banned.

had the same problem couldn't login and now everything is fine, this was a while back

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Same.

The mobile site is crap anyways
    Amat Victoria Curam

Thanks for informing us. It looks like your account did get banned but I'm not too sure how this happen.

I'll report this to our techs.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by CadMan View Post
    I haven't logged into my account for a while and when I tried yesterday from my phone it flashed a message that I had been banned and logged me out. When I tried from a desktop today it logged me out automatically a couple of times. I was able to log in now, but not sure if there is still a problem. As far as I know, I haven't done anything to be banned from the site so assume it's an error? Can a moderator confirm?

Trevor

I asked a team member and he suggested that maybe you were IP banned. Can you tell me what the IP on your mobile device is? You can probably do a google search.

Lee