Mcdonald's Free Coffee - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mcdonald's Free Coffee

Traveling west & east across the country, I hit both Tims and McD for coffee and occ muffin during my gas stops. Which, depends on the location nearest the gas station. To some degree the quality is a function of the local manager(s). I generally prefer McD coffee & muffin as well though.
    I once asked why they didn't sell travel mugs for their coffee. The answer was 'quality control'. They want to know the container that the coffee is going into. They wouldn't fill my Tims travel mug, insisted on their cup. I simply transfer to my travel mug in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMyOpinion View Post
    Traveling west & east across the country, I hit both Tims and McD for coffee and occ muffin during my gas stops. Which, depends on the location nearest the gas station. To some degree the quality is a function of the local manager(s). I generally prefer McD coffee & muffin as well though.
    I once asked why they didn't sell travel mugs for their coffee. The answer was 'quality control'. They want to know the container that the coffee is going into. They wouldn't fill my Tims travel mug, insisted on their cup. I simply transfer to my travel mug in the parking lot.
    That confirms my experience, as well. There is very little variation between locations of McDonalds in my travels.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    That confirms my experience, as well. There is very little variation between locations of McDonalds in my travels.
    Update: two weekends in a row, the coffee was bad at the location east of Cawthra on Dundas. Maybe their filtration system needs cartridges changed?

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Had a MCD's coffee yesterday. Why is it so damn hot? I had to wait 20 minutes before I could start drinking it and even then I could only sip it slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Had a MCD's coffee yesterday. Why is it so damn hot? I had to wait 20 minutes before I could start drinking it and even then I could only sip it slowly.
    Maybe because coffee is made with hot water?

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I suggest you sue. The psychological impact has been profound. McD has forever ruined your taste for and enjoyment of coffee. Worse, you used to go there for coffee and conduct business with clients over coffee. You can no longer manage that. Leaving aside non-pecuniary damages and future care costs (psychological counselling, etc.), your loss of future earning capacity is measured in the millions. If you don't want to go it alone, think class action.

Enjoy!

LMAO!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011