Mcdonald's Free Coffee - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Mcdonald's Free Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by johnjacobs View Post
    Are they going to offer free coffee in this summer? I would love to have a free offer.
    Download their apps on smartphone and use the coupon for free small coffee as many as you want. Offer period is May 10 to June 12, 2016.

If you don't have a smartphone, you can print coupon from their website.

Cool It's back ... again! Free small coffee Nov. 14 to 20, 2016

A fan
    Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.-A. Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by jrsaballa View Post
    try a mocha with whipped cream
    love it

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Return of the free small coffee - February 27 to March 5, 2017

Goes well with the cold weather ...

Banned
    I heard about it but I wasn't able to get one...I think, I would try on their next promo of coffee. I'll be earlier to be able to grab one for free. I can't wait till the next one McDo stores!

Quote Originally Posted by DealClaimer View Post
    I heard about it but I wasn't able to get one...I think, I would try on their next promo of coffee. I'll be earlier to be able to grab one for free. I can't wait till the next one McDo stores!
    ...?

Not a coffee freak, but their's has to be close to the best, I've had. I haven't been able to stomach Tim's for a long time. Folks, you should know you can get a senior (55+) coffee at McD's cheap too!

Not fond of it but if we are on the road and the choice is Tim Hortons or McDonalds the choice will always be McDonalds. Not because of the freebe.

We find McDonalds has become much more consistent, and better. We find Tim Horton's extremely inconsistent, usually medioce-poor. Both blends. Tim Horton's are poorly organized. Who wants to wait in a line just to get cup of coffee that is of questionable quality. Not us. So McDonalds wins for us.

Yes, I agree. I have to admit the marketing behind the seniors McDonald's deal has me hooked. Nearly every day I veer off the QEW WB to head to Clarkson to pick one up....I could get coffee for free at the office....
    Last edited by Dilbert; 2017-06-04 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post

We find McDonalds has become much more consistent, and better. We find Tim Horton's extremely inconsistent, usually medioce-poor. Both blends. Tim Horton's are poorly organized. Who wants to wait in a line just to get cup of coffee that is of questionable quality. Not us. So McDonalds wins for us.
    Once you switch to McDonald's coffee, you quickly realize how sub par Tim Horton's really is. Their regular stuff is terrible, and both of their dark roast, and the new darker roast, are still pretty bad. The only time I drink them, is when roll up the rim is on, and even then, I likely won't bother next year. You can clearly see the cheapening out that has already happened when Burger King bought them out, and hence the law suit against Tim Hortons.

And back your point about consistency. You're not dreaming it up, and your taste buds are quite accurate. Every single McDonald's, including the ones in WalMarts, food courts, and Subway stations, use a complex water filtration system, and Tim Horton's uses tap water. Even different parts of the same city will have different tasting waters. With a proper filtration system, you can achieve the consistency you're looking for, be it from a well or different cities across Canada.

The bonus to all of this, is the McDonald's coffee is cheaper, and a heck better value than Tim Horton's or any other coffee shop.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast