New Public Mobile plans
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Public Mobile plans

New Public Mobile plans

For those looking for a new cell phone plan... Public Mobile's new plans are out: http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Public Mobile was bought by Telus recently so they use the Telus network.

You can create a plan depending on how much talk, text, and data you need. Terms are 10, 30, or 90 days, with 90 obviously being the cheapest.

For example you can get unlimited Canada-wide talk, text, and 4 gb of data for $135 on the 90 day plan, that's about $45/month. Or province wide talk, text, and 1 gb of data is $90 for 90 days.

I think this is the best deal for a cell phone plan if you live/work where there is no Wind Mobile coverage.

Deal sounds worthwhile

Hmmm, deal seems too good to be true. I'll just hang back for a bit until I see what happens after a year. If it's still the same, I'll go for it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Koodo $48 manitoba plan is a better offer.

My plan is the best..... it's free. (I don't have a cell phone)

Quote Originally Posted by steve41 View Post
    My plan is the best..... it's free. (I don't have a cell phone)
    Mine is better. 7-Eleven - Add $25 airtime and it easily lasts me a year. Good to have in car even if it hardly gets used.

it looks worthy and reasonable pricing plans for all over the Canada.
    Thanks for sharing great info with us...

Cheers!

#Brain

Looks like Virgin Mobile has matched Public's offer (in Alberta and BC). http://www.virginmobile.ca/en/plans/.../postpaid/byop
    Hidden Content - Saving, Investing & Frugal Living

Quote Originally Posted by andrewf View Post
    Koodo $48 manitoba plan is a better offer.
    I have the Koodo $48 Manitoba plan but this does look interesting for me.

I mainly need the 5GB of data but sometimes I'm out of the country for the entire billing period and other times I'm living off the 5GB for the entire billing period, so 6GB or 12GB that lasts 90 days is very interesting to me. The US data roaming plans also look better for 10 days but for 30 days I would still get Straight Talk SIM card

The question is if you chose no talk or text plans, how much per minute and per text?
    amat victoria curam

Hey Community,

There are only 4 more days left for you to take advantage of our $4G/ $40 promotional plan. Since time is short, we are doing a couple of things to help you get your SIM cards prior to the promo ending, and so that we level-set on expectations.

We are temporarily stopping SIM cards shipments.
    Unfortunately, you’ll need to come back to order SIM cards next week since we’ve temporarily stopped shipping SIM cards. Why? We thought you’d want to know. It’s simple: any SIM cards that are ordered now will not make it into your hands before the end of our promotion (Sunday, November 20 at 11:59pm) and we don’t want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. But do come back and check us out next week – we’d love to have you join us.

We will be setting up SIM card pick-up locations in 3 urban centres.
    For people who have not yet received their SIM cards in the mail, or for people who would like to switch at the last minute, we are setting up SIM card pick-up locations. This is how it will work:

Those who have not yet ordered a SIM card can purchase a SIM card for $5 each. Credit cards and VISA debit cards are the only accepted payment methods. No other method of payment will be accepted. All SIM card purchases will be non-refundable.
    In the spirit of Movember, all proceeds will be donated to the Movember Foundation to address some of the biggest health issues faced by men.
    If you have ordered a SIM card and have not yet received it, please bring your Shopify order confirmation email to prove your payment (either electronically or printed). Without this confirmation email, you will need to pay for another SIM card.

Who are you looking for? At each location there will be two Public Mobile representatives dressed with a white Public Mobile snapback and orange Public Mobile cape. Yes, that’s right- a cape.

What time will the reps be available? Reps will be available Friday November 18th and Saturday November 19th from 11am - 7 pm local time.

How many SIM cards can I purchase? There will be a limit of 2 SIM cards per person.

Please note: There are limited quantities of SIM cards at each location and we will be spreading out our supplies across the two days.

Where can you pick-up SIM cards?

Toronto
    TELUS Tower
    25 York Street
    Toronto Ontario
    M5J 2V5

Vancouver
    TELUS Garden
    510 West Georgia Street
    Vancouver British Columbia
    V6B 0M3

Montreal
    TELUS Tower
    630 René-Lévesque Boulevard West
    Montreal Quebec
    H3B 3C1

Last but not least, if you do have any Public Mobile SIM cards that you are not planning on using before the promotion is done, be kind! Let friends, family or Community members know, so that they can also take advantage of the great deal. We appreciate you lending a hand!

-Public Mobile Community team
    Anyone in Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver want a referral worth $1/month?..

There's a 12GB, province talk, global text promo on until Nov 20.. $120/90 days

amat victoria curam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast