Get $350 for opening a new chequing account - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get $350 for opening a new chequing account

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGal View Post
    I got an offer in the mail from the Royal Bank for $300 for opening a new account. Will have to check into it.
    PG, I'm pretty sure RBC doesn't have any fee-free accounts, so they'll probably end up charging you $300 in fees for the new account. I looked into it once when they were giving away a free iPad with a new account, but I could have bought the iPad myself with the account fees.

The deal is back for 2016, for anyone who missed it the first time. Details here. http://www.atb.com/campaigns/Pages/f...016-Friendship
    Hidden Content - Saving, Investing & Frugal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Spudd View Post
    PG, I'm pretty sure RBC doesn't have any fee-free accounts, so they'll probably end up charging you $300 in fees for the new account. I looked into it once when they were giving away a free iPad with a new account, but I could have bought the iPad myself with the account fees.
    I also looked into opening an RBC account when they had the iPad promo, but they didn't have any accounts with no fees so over time the fees would almost equal the cost of the iPad.

With the ATB offer I made $850 from opening 2 accounts and one referral, and I didn't pay any bank fees.

Hidden Content - Saving, Investing & Frugal Living

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123