Get $350 for opening a new chequing account - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get $350 for opening a new chequing account

Barwelle, open the Unlimited account with $2500 (and leave it in there) and there are no service fees.

So I just recently opened up a unlimited account with ATB. I should have my $350 on July 15th

Just a side note too, if anyone is interested in opening an account and using me as a referral, I would be willing to split the $150 I get for "referring a friend". It would get us both an additional $75! Getting $425 for opening a chequing account is pretty good imo!

So just a little update... I opened up my new chequings account last month. So far everything has been very easy to move over and I'm lined up for the $350 on July 15th. I also got my wife to set up an account as well, so she'll get the $350 as well, and I'll get $150 for referring her. So all in all, combined we'll get $850 from ATB just for signing up for a chequings account!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    So just a little update... I opened up my new chequings account last month. So far everything has been very easy to move over and I'm lined up for the $350 on July 15th. I also got my wife to set up an account as well, so she'll get the $350 as well, and I'll get $150 for referring her. So all in all, combined we'll get $850 from ATB just for signing up for a chequings account!!!
    Great minds think alike - we did the exact same thing. My wife is already thinking of ways to spend the $850
    Hidden Content - Saving, Investing & Frugal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    So I just recently opened up a unlimited account with ATB. I should have my $350 on July 15th

Just a side note too, if anyone is interested in opening an account and using me as a referral, I would be willing to split the $150 I get for "referring a friend". It would get us both an additional $75! Getting $425 for opening a chequing account is pretty good imo!
    I just sent you a PM.

It was indeed a legit offer. I opened my account in February ($350), referred my wife ($150), who also got the $350 bonus after we both did what we had to do. We closed our accounts after meeting the requirements. Minus the monthly fees ($3.95 x 3 months x 2), we made $826.30. That was easy.

How long does it need to stay open? Do they have fees to close the account?

I think the offer is no longer in effect, but there was no fee to close the account. We closed our accounts after three months. We did it in person at a branch in less than five minutes. Hopefully a similar offer will come around.

Question, can I still get this bonus if I drive to AB and open the account, but don't have a physical address in AB? This would be a good excuse for a road trip.

Flash, that promotion has expired.

I finally got around to closing my ATB account yesterday. I had the Unlimited account, so it wasn't costing me anything.

I got an offer in the mail from the Royal Bank for $300 for opening a new account. Will have to check into it.

You are among a select group of valued clients who will receive $300 cash when you open an RBC Signature No Limit Banking® or RBC VIP Banking® account with RBC Royal Bank®* and fulfill qualifying criteria*.
    This is really funny because I don't bank with RBC. I have a GIC which they inherited when they bought Ally bank, and I have already contacted them and let them know that I want to cash it in when it matures. I guess they are trying to lure me into opening an account so I will keep the money with them. Well, far be it from to deny them the pleasure of giving me $300.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast