What are you buying? - Page 678
Page 678 of 678 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678
Results 6,771 to 6,779 of 6779

Thread: What are you buying?

Added a bit to KEG.UN (imho the best chain restaurant in Canada, 5.5% yield, lately rising dividends twice per year + special YE) and to PLZ.UN

Added some MFC on today's dip. Also did scheduled buy of VEA and VTI that I'd been delaying on for a month or so.

Added some BNS today. It is just shy of a 4% div.
    Returning to the forum after a year away. Still smarting from my oil stocks, ECA, SDY, MCB, SVY, LRE and TPH but learning to live with it.
    Some are disappearing so at least I don't have to look at them.
    And the carry forward losses are welcome with CRA when the good ones get taken over eg. Prism Medical.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Put another $1,000 each into Ford, ACQ, and DOL.

manulife and financials are getting HAMMERED. I picked up manulife, td, rbc before their earnings reports and got a bump, and now sitting at atleast 5-6% loss on each. will ride this out

There will be more of that to come throughout this year. Maybe no more Fed rate increases this year. The market rode up on all the wonderful Trump promises and few of them will actually transpire, at least not this year and not in euphoric form.

Quote Originally Posted by AltaRed View Post
    There will be more of that to come throughout this year. Maybe no more Fed rate increases this year. The market rode up on all the wonderful Trump promises and few of them will actually transpire, at least not this year and not in euphoric form.
    its true, there was an analyst on bnn who was covering this i think from a question asked, but even if trump promises these things they won't come into fruition for a while and most likely he may even be out of office by then. i bought in focussing on fundamentals and market noise is causing fluctuations.

i think the fed increases is more based on specific economic data vs what the stock market does.

Added some more BNS and TD today. To both TFSA and non registered accounts.

Flat for stay