2012-03-07, 01:39 PM
Started a portion of my couch potato
2012-03-07, 02:40 PM
Last edited by Causalien; 2012-03-07 at 02:40 PM.
Reason: + the word "to"
2012-03-07, 02:59 PM
1. It is still following the channel.
2. Historically speaking. SWI has a high chance of staying above the price that the stock achieved after an earnings release. The last pink line indicate where that should be.
3. RSI back to middle.
4. Next price shock (earnings) is far away
5. Current drop due to Greek, which has no relation to its business, yet the stock price was affected.
6. Historically highest volume day this past earnings release. Further confirmation of its current stock price.
Last edited by Causalien; 2012-03-08 at 02:19 AM.
2012-03-07, 03:16 PM
2012-03-09, 03:31 PM
2012-03-09, 03:45 PM
2012-03-09, 11:44 PM
is that a buy or a short? lol
2012-03-10, 12:02 AM
Bought the stock ,have bought and sold this for profit 5 times now.Watch and see #6 I guess I am only one having fun with this yo yo stock lol.Full disclosure I love to gamble
2012-03-12, 09:53 AM
Picked up some C. Still looking for the pull back to put some real money to work.
2012-03-13, 06:43 PM
Picked up some BAC Am I the only one buying?