COIP - 2007 Tax Shelter Obligations - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: COIP - 2007 Tax Shelter Obligations

The wheels of justice turn slowly...........but they do turn.

The Synergy scam began in 2001. The CRA began rejecting refunds in about 2006.

The OSC fined the promoters in 2010 and the RCMP laid charges in 2014.

The COIP scam may take as long to wind it's way to the end.

Someone planted a tree a long time ago so I can sit in the shade.

Have any of you been told to settle the debt obligation?

I know I asked this already, but I ask again:

Have any of you been told to settle the debt obligation either, verbally or thru mail?

What did u guys do about it?

synergy won in Quebec. those charges were dropped.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMyOpinion View Post
    Pissedoff, as sags has indicated, you need to deal with the CRA but you would be 'a fool parted from his money' (twice) to pay anything more to the bandits that first took your 'donation' or any law firm or agency claiming to be able to help absolve you from the CRA.
    P.S. gostamps strikes me as gullible (at best) or is a plant shilling for one of the bandits (at worst)
    Agreed. goStamps keeps defending the Tax shelters so I assume he (or she) is/was somehow involved with the promoters. Or as you said, just gullible. I mean, why would this person keep advising to pay a law firm or other group to fight CRA and throw more good money after bad? When the cheapest and most logical option would be to accept the CRA settlement offer and request more interest relief later, which can be done at no cost. Paying lawyers or buying more pharmaceuticals to settle a fake debt when they offer no guarantees of getting any money back just sounds ridiculous...

//www.thestar.com/life/2013/08/09/a_week_in_canadas_first_rotating_bed_and_breakfast .html

Here is where the money went Steve Arnold director of panagregate

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/prince...boat-1.3392676

more money he stole spent on his parachute business hiding in PEI.

google Steve Arnold rotating b and b..

scam debt obligation

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffmofo View Post
    I know I asked this already, but I ask again:

Have any of you been told to settle the debt obligation either, verbally or thru mail?

What did u guys do about it?
    SunRx emailed me to settle the debt obligation - I replied by email, telling them to contact my trustee, who was doing up a debtors proposal for me...
    We listed SunRx, PanAggregate, COIP, etc in the proposal and none of them replied to my trustee to settle any debts.
    Also, they have not contacted me since 2014 - it's like the proposal "unsubscribed" me from their money grab scam.
    I just don't understand how steve arnold, my ex-accountant, & others were able to get away with scamming us, getting commissions, payouts, trips, meals, etc... does CRA not go after them?

Quote Originally Posted by LpstkDani View Post
    SunRx emailed me to settle the debt obligation - I replied by email, telling them to contact my trustee, who was doing up a debtors proposal for me...
    We listed SunRx, PanAggregate, COIP, etc in the proposal and none of them replied to my trustee to settle any debts.
    Also, they have not contacted me since 2014 - it's like the proposal "unsubscribed" me from their money grab scam.
    I just don't understand how steve arnold, my ex-accountant, & others were able to get away with scamming us, getting commissions, payouts, trips, meals, etc... does CRA not go after them?
    Much like the police, they can't do much until the crime is committed.

LpstkDani: have u been approached to settle the latest debt obligation thru Justice Pharma and others?
    Would love ur thoughts.

A demand letter means nothing.

When you receive a notice from the courts of a upcoming hearing on the debt, you can consider it then.
    Someone planted a tree a long time ago so I can sit in the shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffmofo View Post
    Much like the police, they can't do much until the crime is committed.

LpstkDani: have u been approached to settle the latest debt obligation thru Justice Pharma and others?
    Would love ur thoughts.

I have not heard anything from justice pharma, or anything from any of the scammers since 2014.
    ... quite a relief! & fingers crossed I don't hear from any of them ever again!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast