Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX.TO, VRX) - Page 2
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX.TO, VRX)

And hp is laughing all the way to the bank!

Hmmm, I'll be paying more attention to 'increasing the cost base' [with other stocks]... or maybe not, now that I've hired Harold to take care of the tax planning isssues [ie: finding dogs].

just grumbling away quietly here in my corner, holding my shares gingerly like Eeyore in winnie the pooh

hmmmn i think the real story might have something to do with bermuda head office, offshore can be racy

Have you done a thorough reassesment of the stock lately? If the fundamentals are no longer the same from when you purchased and it makes you feel uneasy then keep taking a profit like you're doing and maybe more so.You know what they say... Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful! And no one ever went broke taking a profit

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Well, I held this stock for all of 2013 and its the last individual stock I own but hard to complain about 213% return and now up 10% this morning.

^ Fantastic stock pick, and return for mentioned period.

Congratulations!!

Article in the Globe today and while I don't disagree with the author, I am also interested in hanging on a while longer. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe...board/follows/

i still have all my shares, except for the 50 i donated to a charity recently.

but i've been a somewhat skeptical shareholder for a long time. It's my spidey sense. There's too much potential for offshore "business." This is why valeant of california bought dumpy little biovail of mississauga. To acquire the caribbean head office which biovail happened to possess. Apparently there are US laws that presently restrict US corporations from moving offshore, unless they have already done so.

my VRX shares have risen something like 1100%. I don't mind the $125,000 paper capital gain. But i'll be watching the ongoing story with interest.

here's a clue about what's looks awry with this company:

“Unless you aim high, you don’t achieve high,” [VRX ceo Michael] Pearson said. “How we get there, we can’t say at this time.”
    ''A narrow place can hold a thousand friends" - old Syrian proverb

hp is going to travel the world on this stock....
    Hidden Content - Working on a $1 million portfolio and $30k per year from it.

$165 today.

ow ow ow

i still have all my shares

i wonder about all those business centres in the balkans, though. Plenty funny money in the balkans. I mean why do they need marketing centres & manufacturing facilities in all of those east european states?

''A narrow place can hold a thousand friends" - old Syrian proverb

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast