Finally, I have decided to sign the papers this afternoon to transfer the lump sum to TD Waterhouse.
I hope to take their seminars and soon start getting my portfolio set up.
I got nervous with the downsizing this week so the 'bird in hand' strategy kicked in.
All this second guessing has delayed me far too long.
Not sure if I should transfer the RRSPs with RBC there too as she did ask for all my business to be transferred there.
I may just wait on the piece.
I thought a few of you that have tried to advise and help me over this past year may want to know the outcome.
My sincere thanks to all that contributed to my dilemma.