I love the stock market!!
P.S. "You must keep a portion of your retirement savings in equities if you want to keep up with inflation."
Maybe I should change my target asset allocation to 100% non equities and then do nothing and I still might achieve my target sooner rather than later the way that things look these days.
Bulldozer: Someone who can sleep through their annual meeting with their financial advisor.
Last edited by Belguy; 2012-06-04 at 10:26 PM.
How much (%) of your current portfolio will you spend on living expenses this year? After deducting any pensions.
Seabreeze Partners Founder and President Doug Kass:
Sounds like Letterman's List for why to invest in GICs...When you should buy stocks:
1. You no longer want to watch your stock screen
2. If you have a stock broker, you no longer take his calls
3. You no longer want to watch CNBC and Bloomberg
4. You want to throw up in your mouth during trading hours
5. You are upset when the market opens
6. You are relieved when the market closes
7. You have trouble sleeping
8. You are generally despondent and depressed
9. You relive your investment mistakes over the weekend
10. You wish you had become a doctor or dentist