Admin please delete my username privileges
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admin please delete my username privileges

Admin please delete my username privileges

This post is strictly for the adminstrator of this forum (if there still is one)

Please remove CARVERMAN posting priviledges from this forum.

I have had enough of the snakes, trolls, lowlifes and those that continue to harass me!

Carverman, I hope you will reconsider. You have contributed significantly to CMF over many years and I for one would miss your posts and contribution.

I try to remember that life is too short to let others get under my skin, although I admit to sometimes being pushed to responding in kind.
    CMF is pretty much a daily look-see for me now and I always check out your posts. While I don't have an ignore list, I quickly skip meaningless and/or insulting responses and move on to those of interest.

Regards, OMO.

^^ +1.
    If someone should have to leave the island, it shouldn't be Carverman. I have always found his posts to be interesting and polite.
    Last edited by agent99; 2017-05-13 at 08:41 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMyOpinion View Post
    Carverman, I hope you will reconsider. You have contributed significantly to CMF over many years and I for one would miss your posts and contribution.

I try to remember that life is too short to let others get under my skin, although I admit to sometimes being pushed to responding in kind.
    CMF is pretty much a daily look-see for me now and I always check out your posts. While I don't have an ignore list, I quickly skip meaningless and/or insulting responses and move on to those of interest.

Regards, OMO.
    Ditto, everything OMO said.

Your topics are always interesting, & I've come to look forward to all your new threads on current events, everything neatly put into a multi-paragraph nutshell on the initial post, and an interesting conversation inevitably proceeds from there.

Take a little time to reconsider. You would be missed, and you will no doubt find you miss the social interaction here, be it as it may.
    ___

You took a little gentle ribbing yes, but only after you inexplicably started lashing out in all directions in that thread for no logically apparent reason.
    Maybe you had a bad day, bad week, felt things were out of your control, idk.

Insulting people doesn't help (and yes we are all human beings, except possibly for lonewolf; I've secretly suspected sometimes that he's an nth generation AI ). But I think the majority of us would miss having you kicking around here.

Besides, why give h_p the satisfaction. You've now started to rile up her dark side again (thanks a lot btw, she's been nice for so long now) and now that she's probably thinking you're finally out, looks like she's starting to move on to gibor, I'd guess probably second to you on her hit list.
    Last edited by mrPPincer; 2017-05-13 at 08:50 PM.
    a financial message board can cost you money.
    ^ bmoney, in TPH thread.

^+1 ... and don't fall for those berries/fairies pies again or you will go be intoxicated (or put under a spell?).
    Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.-A. Einstein

I think it would be good to take a break until you calm down. I have also enjoyed many of your contributions until recently.

Super Moderator
    carverman, I've enjoyed your contributions -- hopefully you will reconsider, and will stay here.

Remember that you can put users on Ignore if you don't want to see any posts from them. First view that user's profile, then under their avatar click "Add to Ignore List"

Pertinent to CMF currently

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/what-online-comments-can-reveal-about-the-person-behind-the-persona-and-keyboard/article34930289/

^^^ Hah haha perfect!

Exactly how some around here write.

(“Anybody can get away with anything, side with corrupt! No respect in our country, no values, liars worshipped, even pretty girls making hip hop sounds, many entertainers humping all over the stage, pants on the ground...”).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast