Voting with QR scan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voting with QR scan

Quote Originally Posted by agent99 View Post
    That was the second one I used. The first was QR Code Reader. Neither much good for barcodes, but both read QR's OK.
    So when you say that neither was much good for barcodes, are you saying that they read the code properly (which I suspect they did), but then they weren't able to connect the barcode number that the reader resolved with a product?

ltr

Quote Originally Posted by like_to_retire View Post
    So when you say that neither was much good for barcodes, are you saying that they read the code properly (which I suspect they did), but then they weren't able to connect the barcode number that the reader resolved with a product?

ltr
    I found that they would either not read the barcode at all or not connect to a site that had product info. But entering same barcode on-line did find the product info. Not an exhaustive test though! Not something I need.

I think QR codes are already on the verge of obsolete as a failed experiment. I actually thought they were great, and used to scan them all of the time rather than typing in a URL. But apparently most of the population absolutely hated them. I see a lot less of them than I did 2 years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12