CRA site doesn't show my tax payment - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: CRA site doesn't show my tax payment

  1. #21
    Senior Member pwm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Headingley MB
    Posts
    647
    agent99, I see you have the same ACC-020 problem as I do. I can access all my info except "Statement of Account". My wife's works OK. I'm not even trying to call them. I'd be interested in knowing what finally happens with your account.


  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    agent99, I see you have the same ACC-020 problem as I do. I can access all my info except "Statement of Account". My wife's works OK. I'm not even trying to call them. I'd be interested in knowing what finally happens with your account.
    pwm,
    I tried the collect call number today (613-940-8495 ) This got me into the system and eventually after hitting * I was able to talk to an agent. She was able to look at my account and confirm that they had received my payment. The My Account site still says no payment has been received. Anyway as suspected, they did receive our payment, but their system doesn't seem to be capable of reflecting that in a timely way.

  3. #23
    Senior Member pwm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Headingley MB
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by agent99 View Post
    pwm,
    I tried the collect call number today (613-940-8495 ) This got me into the system and eventually after hitting * I was able to talk to an agent. She was able to look at my account and confirm that they had received my payment. The My Account site still says no payment has been received. Anyway as suspected, they did receive our payment, but their system doesn't seem to be capable of reflecting that in a timely way.
    Thanks for the update. Glad to see your payment went through. Did they fix the ACC-020 error? Can you see your Statement of Account now?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by pwm View Post
    Thanks for the update. Glad to see your payment went through. Did they fix the ACC-020 error? Can you see your Statement of Account now?
    No change on the site - still shows error. My wife's account (she got a refund) shows same error.

  6. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    968
    PWM - Just checked the CRA site, and they now do have my Statement posted.

  7. #26
    Senior Member pwm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Headingley MB
    Posts
    647
    agent99: Thanks for the update. My "Statement of Account" is also working now.


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •