My Journey to Financial Freedom - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Journey to Financial Freedom

If you goal is 15k passive income per month and you end up with 10k passive income... I would consider it a great success

The most important thing is you are 27, you have things under control, you save money...

Good luck in the future. You will make your own luck.

Quote Originally Posted by joetheneighbour View Post
    I have a DRIP setup but I don't hold enough share to make it work right now so I'll have to buy a few more share as well.
    Wow your journey sounds so very related to me only wish i was 27 (not far am 29 myself). Congratulations on the baby and all the very best its the best part of the life . You mentioned about the DRIP, just curious what account you use for DRIP .

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglyeye View Post
    Wow your journey sounds so very related to me only wish i was 27 (not far am 29 myself). Congratulations on the baby and all the very best its the best part of the life . You mentioned about the DRIP, just curious what account you use for DRIP .
    I am currently using TD direct investment. I think there is a lot of post here and on the internet that compares different account. I have not done too much research myself yet, so it might not be the best account out there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234