2017 Playoffs Thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2017 Playoffs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mordko View Post
    Last time the actual Team Canada played Russia it was 7-3, so...
    False! It was 5:3 2016 in Toronto

Very clear that the vast majority of their best players didn't bother (e.g Sedins, Filip Forsberg, Carl Hagelin, Patric Hornqvist, Karlsson, Stralman).
    How they can "bother" if almost all of them now playing in PO?! And best Swedeish goalia Lunquist went to play just after Rangers lost. And it's very tough for players after 82 games season and PO games and elimination from Stanley ....to flyto Europe and play again

Having an annual international tournament makes it kinda meaningless. Football does the right thing- they have it every 4 years. And Basketball.
    That what I was telling "at least in couple of years".... NHL can make agreement with IIHF that every 2 or 4 years, there will be pause in NHL that all best players can play each other.... Instead NHL trying to do everything that even to Olympic games NHL players won't allow to go...

btw, Malkin is leading NHL PO in points and assists
    Last edited by gibor365; 2017-05-20 at 02:56 PM.

Gotta love Russian commentators. "Our team scored 2 beautiful goals. Canadians responded with 4 lucky bounces".

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mordko View Post
    Gotta love Russian commentators. "Our team scored 2 beautiful goals. Canadians responded with 4 lucky bounces".
    Actually I don't really like Canadian commentators... they are sooooo indiffirent, like they don't care who is winning , who is loosing.... is it political corectness issue?! I like emotional commentators, Spanish, Russian, Arabs... they are very emotional ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456