Last year before retirement. What do I need to do? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Last year before retirement. What do I need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by humble_pie View Post
    me i think your current model is OK. You know how i think you are a fine seagoing_wolf, still limber & swimming well even if a few gray hairs appear in the fur pelt here or there.

the problem was really caused by ole Tom himself, it looks as if he spun off a junior clone with the same language signature.

Well thanks for that hp! Yes, a few gray hairs infiltrating the ole pelt, but still swimming like a young seagoing wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by humble_pie View Post
    the problem was really caused by ole Tom himself....
    Indeed. Both accounts are mine. There are no deliberate bad intentions. I apologize for the confusion.

I had a tough time getting TomB19 to work on TapaTalk so I ended up creating a second account. That was some time ago and I had since forgotten.

There is a ton of great advice in here. I will action some of it, for sure. Thank you to everyone who responded.

Also, thank you for the kind words. I've learned a lot from this web site and I am grateful for the individuals here who have generously shared themselves with the community.

I feel I owe a little more information to the group and perhaps make a hack attempt at sharing my story for the purposes of inspiration. My entire life has been driven by the energy gained from inspiration. Nothing more. I will attempt to give back a tiny amount.

... but, right now, I am no fire with a bunch of life obligations so I hope to come back to this thread in a week or two.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123