Hi guys,

Trying to use Simply Tax to file my return for 2016, my question is:

I used and expensed highway 407ETR road tolls for both business and personal usage, I recieved my T4 and box 40 has my vehicle allowance as per the norm but it also has my 407 road tolls... Is there a way to deduct the business use of that additional road toll taxable benefit?

I have a T2200 form from my employer.