Looking For A Convenient Condo In Toronto

Thread: Looking For A Convenient Condo In Toronto

Looking For A Convenient Condo In Toronto

I have recently shifted in Toronto city and looking for an affordable Condo. I have contacted so many real estate agents to find out a perfect home for me, but I am getting little bit puzzle that which one is best. Anyone can recommended me some well experienced agents?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamSmith2 View Post
    I have recently shifted in Toronto city and looking for an affordable Condo. I have contacted so many real estate agents to find out a perfect home for me, but I am getting little bit puzzle that which one is best. Anyone can recommended me some well experienced agents?
    What's an affordable price range for you? I assume you've obviously gotten an idea of how much housing is in Toronto nowadays

Do the search yourself on MLS. All agents have access to the same listing you will find on MLS.

First, determine the area you want to live and the budget you have to spend. Once you have found potential homes on MLS, contact the listing agent of that property.

If you want to pay an agent to do that for you, good luck picking the right agent without any referrals - there are more bad ones out there than there are good ones. You are better off doing your own homework.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Affordable Condos

Quote Originally Posted by DollaWine View Post
    What's an affordable price range for you? I assume you've obviously gotten an idea of how much housing is in Toronto nowadays
    I can afford between $350,996 to $485,638

I can afford between $350,996 to $485,638
    The website is realtor.ca where you can view all condos available for sale in the city.

If you are new to the city I would consider renting for a year and explore a bitbefore being tied down to one location.Renting is not awful ,we rent a condo for our oldest even though we can afford to purchase one.

Toronto is so big and has so many varied neighbourhoods it is difficult to make recommendations. Even some agents tend to specialize in specific areas so hard to recommend one.

Condos.ca is a good condo real estate site. It has info on neighborhoods and specific buildings like average price and maintenance fees. You may need to sign up to get access to specific buildings, and a real estate agent may call you as a result. I have no affiliation with the site, I just find it useful to check out various neighborhoods and prices.
    It also has a good blog: http://condos.ca/blog/

If you look at neighbourhoods you should be able to narrow down where you want to live:
    https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=...ighbourhoods&*
    Eschew obfuscation. Espouse elucidation

corn on the cob

I'd suggest Realtor too, they are the ones offering a wider offer.