Ebates

Thread: Ebates

Ebates

Is anyone using it? I heard about it somewhere and now starting to look into it as I order quite a bit online from amazon, well.ca, etc.

I know some shoppers on my other boards use this and are happy with it. I started using it but then lost the promo amount they deposited into my account so I just lost interest. If you shop a lot on those two sites, then perhaps try it out.

Active user of both Ebates.com and Ebates.ca. I use .com far more often that its CDN counterpart. Cash back is easy; I receive my deposits via PayPal. If you ever note amounts missing, fill out the online request form and you'll get a response almost immediately (unlike Aeroplan that used to take forever.) I've never had a request denied.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

I have used both .ca (>$350 CAD cashback) and .com (>$800 USD cashback). It used to be a goldmine when I was booking work travel with credit card (Holiday Inn was always 4.5% to 15% back). Now I use it for online shopping, never had a problem. They even re-sent me checks after I forgot to cash them and they expired.

We used them to order TD Aeroplan cards.

No issue. Got the cheques, cashed them. All good.

Have not used them since.

Honestly never heard of them until now. I'm a member of greatcanadianrebates which it looks like is the same idea, and probably has the same cash backs. I've probably gotten 800-1000$ cash back from them over the years.