TD dips 3% today.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TD dips 3% today.

TD dips 3% today.

TD is nose-diving today.
    More news on high pressure to bank employees up-selling quotas. They are admitting to breaking the law by increasing customer lines of credit, overdraft protection, and credit card limits without telling them.

Last edited by VLT; 2017-03-10 at 11:20 AM.

They're also the only major player I know of who didn't mean the required timeline for issuing CRM2 reports. Not sure if that is playing into any of the price movement at all but I have to think there will be consequences for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Investor View Post
    They're also the only major player I know of who didn't mean the required timeline for issuing CRM2 reports. Not sure if that is playing into any of the price movement at all but I have to think there will be consequences for that.
    According to the IFIC the deadline for account level performance reporting and reporting on charges & compensation is July 14, 2017.
    Invest your time actively and your money passively.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

These practices are happening at the big banks. Every single one of them do it but they are literally fundamental to our capital markets system that most likely nothing will change unless the mentalities shift.

I just hate how these poor tellers and front line staff get shafted making barely enough to cover their expenses so senior management and executives can pocket millions.

I am truly annoyed at this also because I bought in before earnings update which was stellar and now have a loss. This definitely may seem like a good entry point to get in.

Yes, TD will be dragged through the mud. CBC is giving anonymity and so I wonder if the story will spread to the other banks.
    I feel sorry for the front line staff too.

Down 4.5% ... anybody buying?

Been watching it all morning, the thing is dropping like a rock. No buying support.

bought at 66.28

watching and waiting........

Put a buy order in at 65.70......lets see what happens
    Last edited by thepitchedlinkagain; 2017-03-10 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    Been watching it all morning, the thing is dropping like a rock. No buying support.
    Wasn't similar (but more severe story) with Wells Fargo?! It dropped several days, and after shot 40% up in several months

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast