TD dips 3% today. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TD dips 3% today.

I bought in at 68 before ...
    EQUITY ALERT: Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of Securities Claims Against The Toronto-Dominion Bank - TD

Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating potential securities claims on behalf of shareholders of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (NYSE:TD) resulting from allegations that TD Bank may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.

Then at 66.40 just as ....

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD)

The investigation concerns whether TD and certain of its officers and/or directors have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.

I guess it is time to sit back and wait.

I'm amazing that this is news to anyone. I left them a while back because of their pushy tactics and high fees over the years. As a customer I hate them, as an investor I love them.

My $66 stink bid is getting close now.

Sold at 66.22 for the same price as end of year 2016. Locking in my nice 2016 gains in TD. Want to be out now as the bad news keeps piling up. I'm sure it happens at all the banks, but TD is taking the credibility hit for all of them, as did Wells Fargo.

Buying a relatively smaller portion of BNS to replace. Lowers my overall bank exposure and builds up some cash.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

No more TD Argo? Hmm, I would have thought this a buying opportunity with TD and RY having the largest USA component.

You're right about things piling on though. I just found this.

Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of The Toronto-Dominion Bank ("TD" or the "Company") (NYSE: TD).

The investigation concerns whether TD and certain of its officers and/or directors have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.
    Last edited by VLT; 2017-03-10 at 02:24 PM.

The truth is, a bank is a bank for the most part. I switch from BNS to TD in January 2015, and since then TD is beating BNS by only a percent or two, including today's drop. Now I'm back to BNS because I know all this news about TD is true, and the journalists are going to keep hammering them. As much as it is probably true at the other banks, TD is taking the blame.

In reality my decisions on sectors end up being more important than the stocks within them. Really it's more of a move to lighten my bank exposure, which had become my highest weighted sector over the last couple of years. Bought less of BNS than I had of TD.

TD Monday blues?

Hey everybody, i'm new here, not so new to the game...
    Curious to hear your wise guesses as to what might happen at the open on Monday,
    and what could be the better way to play it considering I do want to get more TD
    shares at 64 - 65 or cheaper. I would hesitate to pre -order before the open ,
    mostly because i do not know how the open is set , maybe one of you pros
    know the mechanics of it, would like to get your take on this as I don't have
    a clue... Bury

Quote Originally Posted by bds View Post
    I'm amazing that this is news to anyone. I left them a while back because of their pushy tactics and high fees over the years. As a customer I hate them, as an investor I love them.

My $66 stink bid is getting close now.
    I guess the stink bid got filled?
    Question now is- where does price go from here?

TD isn't a screaming buy to me even with this temporary and extraordinary dip. It was trading at its high end of the valuation range. It's only slightly less expensive now. If I had to predict, it'll bounce back to about $68 next week. It might react positively to the fed rate hike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bury View Post
    Hey everybody, i'm new here, not so new to the game...
    Curious to hear your wise guesses as to what might happen at the open on Monday,
    and what could be the better way to play it considering I do want to get more TD
    shares at 64 - 65 or cheaper. I would hesitate to pre -order before the open ,
    mostly because i do not know how the open is set , maybe one of you pros
    know the mechanics of it, would like to get your take on this as I don't have
    a clue... Bury
    I'm not a pro but I would watch it on Monday and never pre-order. It's risky because there can be big swings at the beginning and end of the trading day.

The class action lawsuits are just mainly noise.

My wife's company released results at the end of Feb and they have a whole slew of lawyers clambering after them for not disclosing information that caused the share price to fall.In fact one listed above is the same one chasing her company amongst others.
    They are the ambulance chasers they are just trying to sign up clients to take part.It's normal ,I wouldn't lose sleep over the lawsuits.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast