Thanks for the tips CalgaryPotato, I definitely need to jump on some investments in my TFSAs... I don't foresee needing the money soon.

I'm with Tangerine for my TFSAs so I was thinking of following Canadian Couch Potato's guides and doing the following:
- Emergency Fund TFSA (~15k) in balanced growth (25% in each of Cdn Bond/Cdn Stocks/US Stocks/International Stocks)
- Savings Fund TFSA (~15k) in equity growth (33.3% in each of Cdn Stocks/US Stocks/International Stocks)

What are your guys thoughts on my portfolio diversification:

DCPP (~$25,936) is 29% Fixed income/ 46% Canadian Equity/ 12% US Equity/ 12% International Equity/ 1% Other
RESPP (~$7,192) is 100% Canadian Equity in strictly my employers shares
RRSP (~$8,877) is 50% US Equity/ 50% International Equity
---- Totaling 19% Fixed Income/ 46% Cdn Equity/ 18% US Equity/ 18% International Equity ---

Emergency Fund TFSA (~15k) is 25% in each of Cdn Bond/Cdn Stocks/US Stocks/International Stocks
Savings Fund TFSA (~15k) is 33.3% in each of Cdn Stocks/US Stocks/International Stocks
--- Totaling 13% Fixed Income/ 29% Cdn Equity/ 29% US Equity/ 29% International Equity ---

The DCPP/RESPP/RRSP are all being fed pre-tax from my employer every pay period and the Savings TFSA will be contributed to in lump sum purchases to keep an eye on TFSA contribution room.