All inclusive resorts- quality of drinks? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All inclusive resorts- quality of drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by jargey3000 View Post
    looks quite nice gibor...what's the pricing like?
    Depends on dates you travel , usually in mid-range ... check itravel2000

Playa Cayo Santa Maria:

Looks real nice and prices are pretty low too. Is it possible the airport is 2 hours away ??

Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage u/w View Post
    Playa Cayo Santa Maria:

Looks real nice and prices are pretty low too. Is it possible the airport is 2 hours away ??
    Yes, between 1.5 to 2 hours depends on traffic

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Just going to weigh in here as a guy who's been to Cuba twice, yes, do it ... go !

Varadero weather is currently 26 to 28 C. You can't go wrong. Just check the reviews of the resort on Trip Advisor.

Just going to weigh in here as a guy who's been to Cuba twice, yes, do it ... go !
    As a guy who is been to Cuba 15 times, I'd tell that the best place in Cuba is Cayo Santa Maria, them Cayo Guilermo and yes, check Tripadvisor reviews before you go

.....been 6-7 times.... for us out here it's a 5-hour+ plane ride, so an additional 2-hour+ drive to resort after landing is not all that appealing.(plus same or more on return)
    I'll stick with "Beradero", amigo.....same sun, sea & sand...and drinks!!
    Last edited by jargey3000; 2017-03-18 at 09:21 AM.

jargey, many travelers start drinking on the bus , also for 1st timer this drive should be interesting as bus goes through 3 Cuban cities

Quote Originally Posted by gibor365 View Post
    jargey, many travelers start drinking on the bus , also for 1st timer this drive should be interesting as bus goes through 3 Cuban cities
    fair enough...

....hahah.....reminds me of my first trip to an all-inclusive. Little fella parading through the bus with cold bottles of beer. Of course everyone, us included, grabbed a cold one (or 2)! He opened them as he went along. The turned around & headed back to the front. Sign on his back: "Cold Beer - $5". hahahah..lesson learned. The bus ride is NOT part of the all-inclusive!
    Last edited by jargey3000; 2017-03-18 at 02:25 PM.

Mrs. Zipper and I and our son, daughter in law and 5 grandkids went to Cayo Santa Maria in early December 2014 out of TO on AC Rouge.

Best vacation ever and I'm 74.

$1200 for the 2 of us. All inclusive. Go to Mexico or the Dominican and you pay at least double.

The pristine beach is to die for and there are no bums trying to sell you anything. All the resort staff are bused in daily and the riffraff are excluded.

Rooms are great quality and service exceptional. The many pools with entertainment suited a wide variety of ages. The food was excellent and the booze was NOT watered down.

The big hit for the kids was all the free premium icecream treats they could eat at the pool kiosk. It was all brand name stuff that would cost $4 back home.(London)

There was good entertainment each night at the complex.

Next time we will go for 2 weeks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123