SNAP:US? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SNAP:US?

I think we're in a stock mania phase. There can be huge (short term) games during times like this. Shiller PE above 29.

Notice, also, that google finance has been unresponsive in recent days and they occasionally replace their flash charts with static images to reduce the load on their server. The public is just hammering away with stock enthusiasm. Amazing to see that just 9 years is enough to make people forget about incredible pain and consequences of greed. I love seeing these cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by james4beach View Post
    I think we're in a stock mania phase. There can be huge (short term) games during times like this. Shiller PE above 29.

Notice, also, that google finance has been unresponsive in recent days and they occasionally replace their flash charts with static images to reduce the load on their server. The public is just hammering away with stock enthusiasm. Amazing to see that just 9 years is enough to make people forget about incredible pain and consequences of greed. I love seeing these cycles.
    ill be there with cash to pick up the pieces

...i think there are some true words spoken above ^^^ ....

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

I am considering shorting the stock. I think that is a much safer play. Snap doesn't have the advertising base that Facebook has and no clear way of making money. They also compete directly with Instagram which has much more positive momentum and much deeper pockets. I'd be surprised if Snap doesn't eventually get picked up by another company for a tiny fraction of the current price. It might take a year though.

Anyone take a flyer on some puts to short this thing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12