Everyone PLEASE PLEASE check out the Cannabis stocks!!!!!
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone PLEASE PLEASE check out the Cannabis stocks!!!!!

The biggest emerging market we will see in our lifetime is the Cannabis industry.

This spring in legislation, next spring, is legalization. This will happen for SURE, as Trudeau backed out of the electoral reform, and this is his other major promise. He needs to do it or he's sunk. O-Leary from the conservatives said he wants to legalize it as well. It WILL happen!

The companies are already positioning themselves for market dominance. Currently, Canopy Growth Corporation (WEED) is the biggest, Aphria (APH) is the first to be profitable, and Aurora Cannabis (ACB) is expanding to where it will overtake Canopy Growth in production capacity. These are the biggest 3. If you want marijuana blue chip companies, these are it. But there are quite a few others. I have been reading about this industry nonstop for the last 2 months. This is where the biggest money will be made in the next 2 years!

The Israeli pharmaceuticals are killing it. I almost tripled my net worth in 2 months. Today alone I made 155K. I will tell you more about that stock.

The stock is OWCP. One World Cannabis. An Israeli-based company with a very strong executive team that is about to launch their first product, a psoriasis cream. This stock used to be .003 cents about 6-9 months ago. It is currently trading at $2.10 as of today. A $10K investment 6 months about would have made you a millionaire. Is this a silly pump and dump? Please check out the following links, and you decide:

http://www.owcpharma.com/newsroom-photos/. <-----specifically look at the 8 minute long video
    http://www.topcannabisstock.com/inde...annabis-stock/ <--------looks kinda pump and dumpy, but I know the guy that owns this website and believe me, it's legit

This stock went up 129% today. It is STILL about 1/3 of it's value based on just the release of their first product which will start selling in April of this year. The myeloma treatment that they're developing treated 100% of cancer in 60% of mice. These are only 2 patents out of the 8 they currently have.

2 other companies that are similar to OWCP: Axim Pharmaceutical (AXIM) released a product and went up from 30 cents in October, to approx. $11 now. You do the math. 100K in one month would have made you a multimillionaire.

Cannabics (CNBX), recently released their first product. In the last 3 weeks it's gone up from 95 cents to $6.50 today......in 3 WEEKS!

Is this another dot com bubble just waiting to burst? NO. What makes it different? These are companies with real products selling and making money - the dot com bubble was stupid in the sense that people didn't know what the companies were, or their products, or if there was even a market for those products, they just invested blindly.

Please watch the following video and you tell me if there isn't a market for the cannabis industry:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDDGqrY8-VI

If you're going to invest in OWCP, you must do it within the next WEEK!!!! March 1st they are presenting at a huge Wall Street conference, with lots of big rich investors and this will be $5 by then. Efficacy results for their psoriasis cream is expected in March (half-way through the study, they said the results were extremely encouraging and they're expanding the study to see what other things it's good for). Once the efficacy results come in, expect a 50%-100% increase in the share price. Also, this company was just incorporated into the first marijuana ETF. People will be able to buy it in their TFSA's in the next 3 months or so (currently you can't trade it in a registered account). This will also give it a boost.

There's someone I know that made 1.25 million dollars just TODAY on this stock! Another invested 18K a few months ago and has made 500K. I expect to triple and quadruple my net worth in 1 months time - after the conference and efficacy results. If this stock goes up to $10/share, I become a millionaire. Remember, CNBX went up from less than $1 to $6.50 in 3 WEEKS!

People, these are real companies, with real executives with decades of experience running corporations, and real products that treat real diseases. This is NOT the dot com bubble era.

If you guys want to learn more, head over to Reddit Weedstocks and there are daily forums on all the different stuff going on and different discussion on the different weedstocks.

You guys will all thank me one day!

I can add some numbers for current Cannabis "blue chips":

Canopy Growth Corporation (WEED):
    2016: 207.74% return
    YTD: 40% return

Aphria (APH):
    2016: 293.75%
    YTD: 31.35%

Aurora Cannabis (ACB):
    2016: 283.33%
    YTD: 19.57%

Remember, we're not even done the first 2 months of the year, AND legislation NOR legalization has happened. When both of those happen, you can expect to double your initial investment.

Oh sh^t, familyman is a SPAMMER.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Hmmm, Mawerr Balanced Fund MAW104 or dope for my TFSA. I will stick with Mawer, thanks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by familyman View Post
    I should have enough to get me through the weekend but thanks for reminding me to check. I may have some friends coming over and I really hate to run out.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMyOpinion View Post
    Oh sh^t, familyman is a SPAMMER.

the psoriasis treatment is a nice add-on don't u think

''bonté gracieuse et toute cette sorte de chose" - Astérix chez les bretons]

Quote Originally Posted by familyman View Post
    The biggest emerging market we will see in our lifetime is the Cannabis industry.

The stock is OWCP. One World Cannabis. An Israeli-based company with a very strong executive team that is about to launch their first product, a psoriasis cream. This stock used to be .003 cents about 6-9 months ago. It is currently trading at $2.10 as of today. A $10K investment 6 months about would have made you a millionaire. Is this a silly pump and dump? Please check out the following links
    Rats, and I could spend part of the $10K, I just happen to have in my back pocket on LOTTO649 tickets.
    Just missed the golden opportunity of my life to GET RICH and avoid income taxes too..buying into a "companY'
    launched to sell weed to the average guy on the street.

This stock went up 129% today. It is STILL about 1/3 of it's value based on just the release of their first product which will start selling in April of this year. The myeloma treatment that they're developing treated 100% of cancer in 60% of mice. These are only 2 patents out of the 8 they currently have.
    Good for the mice..but a mice explosion population (cancer free I might add) is not a good thing..according to
    Martha Stewart.

2 other companies that are similar to OWCP: Axim Pharmaceutical (AXIM) released a product and went up from 30 cents in October, to approx. $11 now. You do the math. 100K in one month would have made you a multimillionaire.
    One month you say? Wow! That is some powerful weed you are smoking!!! ..all free too, I bet for promoting this
    scam!

Is this another dot com bubble just waiting to burst? NO. What makes it different? These are companies with real products selling and making money - the dot com bubble was stupid in the sense that people didn't know what the companies were, or their products, or [B]if there was even a market for those products, they just invested blindly.
    Yep, the blind leading the blind..but in this case the dope smokers leading CMF members that have better sense
    and more investment savvy than throw their money away. Would you be interested in some Nortel stock?
    it was worth $130 a share back in October 2009....If you send me a certified check, I can send you a stack of
    shares with your entitlement to all the money the shares represent. Can't go wrong with a deal like this.

If you're going to invest in OWCP, you must do it within the next WEEK!!!! March 1st they are presenting at a huge Wall Street conference, with lots of big rich investors and this will be $5 by then. Efficacy results for their psoriasis cream is expected in March (half-way through the study, they said the results were extremely encouraging and they're expanding the study to see what other things it's good for).
    Can you put it on the inside of your lip to get that nice high?

Once the efficacy results come in, expect a 50%-100% increase in the share price. Also, this company was just incorporated into the first marijuana ETF.

People will be able to buy it in their TFSA's in the next 3 months or so (currently you can't trade it in a registered account). This will also give it a boost.
    Send me one stock then....address. I-wasn't-born-yesterday@makemerich.com

There's someone I know that made 1.25 million dollars just TODAY on this stock! Another invested 18K a few months ago and has made 500K. I expect to triple and quadruple my net worth in 1 months time - after the conference and efficacy results. If this stock goes up to $10/share, I become a millionaire. Remember, CNBX went up from less than $1 to $6.50 in 3 WEEKS!
    Let us know how you make out then. Take all you own in this world, sell or pawn it and go for it!

You guys will all thank me one day!
    Maybe..what if you will be dead one day from smoking all their weed products laced with Fentanyl.
    Last edited by carverman; 2017-02-22 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by humble_pie View Post
    the psoriasis treatment is a nice add-on don't u think

Yes, I have a bit of it, but I already have some cream for that..I'm just looking for gift horse that "sh*ts loonies from its rear end..or is that Israeli sheckels?

Ok guys, make fun! OWCP is up 29% this morning and it's not even been 10 minutes after open. I will still with my 200K I made so far in 2 days, you can can stick with making fun. This way, I'm happy, and you guys are happy

It happens.......I remember a company called Carfinco that financed subprime used auto loans.

The stock price was .25 cents when I first noticed it. A few years later they sold the company for $9.00 a share.

Been kicking myself ever since for not buying in.

Last edited by sags; 2017-02-22 at 10:24 AM.
    Someone planted a tree a long time ago so I can sit in the shade.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast