Cheer Up Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheer Up Thread

dancing? you want dancing? I'll give you dancing!
    One of my fav movies! If you want cheering up, go watch "Napoleon Dynamite"
    (sa-a-a-a-a-y....do we have a "movie" thread on here??,,,hmmmmmmm.....)

Quote Originally Posted by gibor365 View Post
    Mr Muskos, a councillor in a small Swedish town, hit the headlines this week after proposing that municipal employees should be allowed a break from their working day to have sex. "We need to look after each other,"
    Does the partner also get a break from work? I don't know about you but the female in our relationship needs the mood to be right.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

LOL...........my wife loves to talk while she is having sex. Sometimes she calls me from the hotel
    Someone planted a tree a long time ago so I can sit in the shade.

old one sags!!!
    I called my wife the other day. Told her how much i was thinking of her, couldn't wait to make love to her again etc..
    She sez: "Who is this?"

Quote Originally Posted by kcowan View Post
    Does the partner also get a break from work? I don't know about you but the female in our relationship needs the mood to be right.
    Have no idea...just read it, found it's funny and posted

Quote Originally Posted by jargey3000 View Post
    old one sags!!!
    I called my wife the other day. Told her how much i was thinking of her, couldn't wait to make love to her again etc..
    She sez: "Who is this?"
    True story- I had a girlfriend years ago who had this habit of calling me at work a couple times a week to talk a bit 'dirty' over the phone. I would answer with the business name, and she wouldn't say hi or say 'it's Carol' or anything- just start launching into her spiel. The problem was that I was bartending in an extremely busy pub, and did not have the time nor the concentration to listen. I mean, imagine you've got a full bar during Friday lunch and the waitress are clamouring for drinks also, and your girlfriend thinks it's time to spend 5 minutes on the phone. I actually found it a bit inconsiderate and was also somewhat embarrassed at having to listen to it while I had customers trying to talk to me about their next round, I'm busy serving food, etc. I gently told her a few times that I felt it was an inappropriate thing to do but she continued doing it.

So one really busy day when she called, I just let her keep going, with me saying 'mm-hmm' and 'uh-huh' until at one point I said: "Yeah by the way, who is this?".

You never heard a phone slam so quickly in your life. Put a stop to that it did!
    Last edited by indexxx; 2017-02-26 at 09:50 PM.
    "What good is money if you can't inspire terror in your fellow man?"- C.M. Burns

True story......I was in a crowded bar and met a young woman and her friends and we had a great time at the bar.

She gave me her phone number and told me to call her. A couple of days later I called and it was the number for an insurance broker.

I asked for her and they transferred the call. I say hi and she asks who this is.

She says...."How did you get my work number" rather snotty sounding.

I say...."it is the number you were handing out to every guy in the bar. You can probably expect a lot of calls".

She hangs up.
    Last edited by sags; 2017-02-26 at 09:37 PM.
    Someone planted a tree a long time ago so I can sit in the shade.

Ted Talk: The Agony of Trying to Unsubscribe
    If you have something to say - then say.

Puttin On The Ritz Moscow Style

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oacelnX3VSQ

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast