ENB.to
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENB.to

ENB.to

QE released doesn't look too pretty. Any thought?

My thoughts: That you should have taken the trouble to search for and use one of the existing ENB threads.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

My thoughts: A new thread needed to be started, that one started in 2008, some info might be a little old.

Only read relevant info then..

Quote Originally Posted by alpine11 View Post
    My thoughts: A new thread needed to be started, that one started in 2008, some info might be a little old.
    Well, of course a lot of the older posts will be stale, but then don't start reading posts until one sees posts starting 2016 or so then. Proliferation just because a member can't take the 69 seconds to undertake some effort of his/her own is not being very considerate to the 'regulars'.

Quote Originally Posted by AltaRed View Post
    Well, of course a lot of the older posts will be stale, but then don't start reading posts until one sees posts starting 2016 or so then. Proliferation just because a member can't take the 69 seconds to undertake some effort of his/her own is not being very considerate to the 'regulars'.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by alpine11 View Post
    I don't like the stock anyway, but I agree that old threads have old information, much of it irrelevant. Don't know what the problem with the guys here is. The OP asked a reasonable question, why not just make a polite reply instead of dissing the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by agent99 View Post
    I don't like the stock anyway, but I agree that old threads have old information, much of it irrelevant. Don't know what the problem with the guys here is. The OP asked a reasonable question, why not just make a polite reply instead of dissing the guy?
    Not sure if you've noticed, but these posts are all date/time stamped, and organized in chronological order ..... you do not have to start reading from the beginning of a thread each time someone adds a new post.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Z View Post
    Not sure if you've noticed, but these posts are all date/time stamped, and organized in chronological order ..... you do not have to start reading from the beginning of a thread each time someone adds a new post.
    REALLY??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast