Shooting at Quebec City mosque, multiple dead - Page 84
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384

Thread: Shooting at Quebec City mosque, multiple dead

Quote Originally Posted by gibor365 View Post
    Sure,by the 21st century youth learning history as per PS/XBOX games like Call of Duty

when my offspring attended elementary school in france, all his french classmates used to tell my son how it had been glorious France herself, none other, who had won World War II singlehandedly

we also heard how the french had invented denim, but that story did turn out to be true (tissu de Nain)

''A narrow place can hold a thousand friends" - old Syrian proverb

I agree that US helped USSR during the War shipping equipment and supplies
    On the other hand many US corporations provided big help to Nazi Germany
    "General Motors was far more important to the Nazi war machine than Switzerland," said Bradford Snell, who has spent two decades researching a history of the world's largest automaker. "Switzerland was just a repository of looted funds. GM was an integral part of the German war effort. The Nazis could have invaded Poland and Russia without Switzerland. They could not have done so without GM."
    "When you think of Ford, you think of baseball and apple pie," said Miriam Kleinman, a researcher with the Washington law firm of Cohen, Millstein and Hausfeld, who spent weeks examining records at the National Archives in an attempt to build a slave labor case against the Dearborn-based company. "You don't think of Hitler having a portrait of Henry Ford on his office wall in Munich."
    When American GIs invaded Europe in June 1944, they did so in jeeps, trucks and tanks manufactured by the Big Three motor companies in one of the largest crash militarization programs ever undertaken. It came as an unpleasant surprise to discover that the enemy was also driving trucks manufactured by Ford and Opel -- a 100 percent GM-owned subsidiary -- and flying Opel-built warplanes.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...nazicars30.htm

Among Top 10 American Companies that Aided the Nazis, you will find familiar names, like IBM, GM, Ford, Alcoa, DOW etc.

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-americ...-the-nazis.php

The question is "whom US helped more"?!
    Last edited by gibor365; 2017-03-07 at 03:24 PM.

On the other hand many US corporations provided big help to Nazi Germany

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...nazicars30.htm

Among Top 10 American Companies that Aided the Nazis, you will find familiar names, like IBM, GM, Ford, Alcoa, DOW etc.

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-americ...-the-nazis.php

The question is "whom US helped more"?!
    es, I know US headquartered international companies profited from making equipment for German government. It is valid a to ask if that was appropriate. But that isn't your point.

Your point is to blame the US Government for what international corporations did, and I am not sure that is valid. You equate the named corporations with the US Government eventhough they are not the same entity. the office of the President isn't the same as the Head office of Ford. And Ford was paid by the Germans, not the US government. So the answer to your quesion about who the US, as a nation, helped more is they helped USSR more.

Reportedly, by the time the Nazi's reached Moscow, 30-40% of USSR tanks available to defend the city were imports.

Equipment that came from the US that was destroyed in battle was never paid for. It was considered a "common loss". Even by 1972 USSR had not repayed the US for the equipment, and the Governemnt accepted a paltry sum of about 700 million to call it even. In short, the US taxpayers paid for whatever the USSR didn't pay. Apparently Britain didn't pay off its debt to the US until 2006, and at 2% interest a great deal of the value of the loan was lost to inflation. And getting back to those 30 - 40 % of tanks defending Moscow - they came from Britian apparently paid for by the British.

But the underlying theme of your posts in this thread are you don't want Muslims, apparently in particular, Syrians, in Canada because they are out to get you. Another themes is Canada is like theUSSR and has persecuted you because you are a Jew, eventhough you decline to follow up on your investigation. Your latest implication, that the US helped the Nazi's more than USSR is strange, and apparently connected to some sense of national pride tied to a theory that the USSR did it all by themselves. Nobody did it all by themselves. And you might want to consider that the US reportedly took in more Jewish refugees than all other countries combined.

I don't really get your apparent strategy of alienating people by your jumping to conclusions and making unfounded accusations. Stereotyping Syrians as out to kill you, and Canada is like USSR, for example.

You need to slow down and carefully consider what justifies, if anything, your conclusions. If your conclusions are justified, you have a chance of getting fair minded people supporting you.
    We can not know things as they are in themselves, but only as they appear to us.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Your point is to blame the US Government for what international corporations did, and I am not sure that is valid. You equate the named corporations with the US Government eventhough they are not the same entity. the office of the President isn't the same as the Head office of Ford. And Ford was paid by the Germans, not the US government.
    Interesting logic ... so if US government places embargo on Cuba, private companies could've trade with Cuba?! now US imposed sanctions Russia, you think that provate companies can still trade?!
    If US government was imposing sanctions against Germany, Ford and GM couldn't sell equipment to nazis, but US government didn't do it...

Your latest implication, that the US helped the Nazi's more than USSR is strange
    I didn't imply it, I ask a question, as I don't know . My point was that telling that US should get much more credit than USSR in defeating Hitler - is re-writing history

But the underlying theme of your posts in this thread are you don't want Muslims, apparently in particular, Syrians, in Canada because they are out to get you
    I posted link with interactive map showing that 80% population of those countries are antisemitic , so why I should support them coming here on our taxes ?!

even though you decline to follow up on your investigation
    so how this follow up gonna help me? It happened to me and I consider this as discrimination, others on CMF (except I think Toronto.gal) said this is fine to place Israel together with other 5 terrorist countries on this list... Whatever...
    Last edited by gibor365; 2017-03-07 at 10:48 PM.

Interesting logic ... so if US government places embargo on Cuba, private companies could've trade with Cuba?! now US imposed sanctions Russia, you think that provate companies can still trade?!
    If US government was imposing sanctions against Germany, Ford and GM couldn't sell equipment to nazis, but US government didn't do it...

I didn't imply it, I ask a question, as I don't know . My point was that telling that US should get much more credit than USSR in defeating Hitler - is re-writing history

I posted link with interactive map showing that 80% population of those countries are antisemitic , so why I should support them coming here on our taxes ?!

so how this follow up gonna help me? It happened to me and I consider this as discrimination, others on CMF (except I think Toronto.gal) said this is fine to place Israel together with other 5 terrorist countries on this list... Whatever...
    1. Apparently every generation writes their own history. Part of the reason is classified documents get declassified and historians have an obligation to incorporate new information into their theories.
    2. 80% of those people are anti semetic. What about the other 20%? And how do you define "anti-semetic"? An operational definition seems to be anyone who disagrees with you (and mordko) is "anti-semetic". The definition is too broad to be meaningful. Canada is now supposed to be pluralistic, so tolerance to differing views is the goal.
    3. You don't want to follow up on your complaint because how would it help you? Why is it all about you? You make the outrageous claim that Canada and I have same logic as USSR and there is, according to you, a plot to persecute Jews by our government and you have first hand knowledge of it. What what about all the other Jews who are going to get caught up in this alleged persecution? Don't you think of anyone besides yourself?
    We can not know things as they are in themselves, but only as they appear to us.

1. Don't get how your statement is relevant to point that US corporations supplied equipment to Hitler and government didn't do anything to prevent it
    2. you may check at http://global100.adl.org/ (it's not my or mordko's assumptions) ... so if Canada bringing 50,000 Syrian refugees, 40,000 will be antisemits?! In the World there are millions of refugees, then way to bring those who hate us just because we exists?
    3. I did my part, I submitted all docs I had to Bnai Brit, to organization that dealing with such issues.

Apparently in service @ mosques they start off with a prayer to wage war with the infidels & to kill them off.

The world is @ war with these radicals & the political correct is concerned about a few shootings. Where is the out rage of their raping & killing of infidels ?

I'm curious if anybody tried reading very "peaceful" book called Koran?! I didn't , but my friend did in Russian translation ... he told that whole book is 654 pages, "fights" with infidels starts from page .... 2 and it's continue whole book. Word "infidel" mentioned 1531 times , infidels + polytheists 2331 times, more mentioned only word Allah 6058 times

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384