Trump discussion - Page 97
Page 97 of 106 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump discussion

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMyOpinion View Post
    Deep state eh. Nefarious - and hilarious - if it weren't for the fact that you really seem to believe this stuff.
    Good thing vinyl is back in, you are like broken records that go on and on and on and on, and never have anything different or meaningful to say.

Whoaaa Nelley, time to saddle up, take your new dog with you, and head into the mountains with a saddle bag full of canned beans to wait out the apocalypse. Bring your rod, you can do a little bass player fishing while you wait.
    If it aint front and center on CNN it don't exist-spoken like a true braindead sheep.

And straight from the conspiracy horse's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelley View Post
    If it aint front and center on CNN it don't exist-spoken like a true braindead sheep.
    I wouldn't know about CNN Nelley because I don't watch TV and I have never watched CNN.

Manipulated bond markets, stock markets, commodity markets all hilarious, until you find out it is true.

There is a ton of crap flowing in the sewer OnlyMyOpinion and I only named a few.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

And straight from the conspiracy dog's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by new dog View Post
    Manipulated bond markets, stock markets, commodity markets all hilarious, until you find out it is true.
    There is a ton of crap flowing in the sewer OnlyMyOpinion and I only named a few.
    Don't go pretending you know anything about markets now. Remember your ill-informed comments are limited to the sewer thread.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMyOpinion View Post
    And straight from the conspiracy horse's mouth.

I wouldn't know about CNN Nelley because I don't watch TV and I have never watched CNN.
    Idiot: Get with the times-Conspiracy Theorist is so 2012-we are all Russian Agents now comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewf View Post
    The Bloc has held the balance of power in recent parliaments--the world did not end.
    Indeed they have...and extorted disproportionate benefits for Quebec as the price. The BQ is a bad example though since they are not a national party. I do agree minority Parliaments have generally been quite effective... which suggests proportional representation is a pretty good idea. Just not viable given the Libs and Cons are the only two parties benefitting from the current system.

Great interview with David Horowitz-explaining the sick mentality of the snowflakes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D8NLFPY5A

OnlyMyOpinion we all know the manipulated markets are true and even james4beach will concede this to be fact. You are obviously clued out. Let me give you a clue as in printed money, fiat currency and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelley View Post
    we are all Russian Agents now comrade.
    Speaking of Russia: it is now established fact that the Russians illegally interfered in the 2016 presidential election. Now the investigation has moved on to Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.
    If you have something to say - then say.

Quote Originally Posted by olivaw View Post
    Speaking of Russia: it is now established fact that the Russians illegally interfered in the 2016 presidential election. Now the investigation has moved on to Russian collusion with the Trump campaign.
    Just was watching Russian stand-up and guy said nice advise to Russian government.... don;t deny interference in US election, but be proud of it

Page 97 of 106 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast