Trump discussion - Page 47
Page 47 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump discussion

It is a little disconcerting that Trump supporters see any unfavorable news stories from very respected established sources as either propaganda or false news. It basically means they are highly subject to manipulation and we've seen from history that this can give a leader the ability to cause ordinary human beings to take part in deplorable action. While still on a small scale, this is already happening when probably fairly decent people who on a personal level would probably help a child or young lady in distress, regardless of their culture, can now turn a blind eye.

And I already anticipate the comeback that those of us on the other side of the issue are equally indoctrinated but I for one feel I have the ability to analyze a variety of information and criticism of the people I support. (I am, for example, highly critical of Hillary Clinton, as well.)

While healthy skepticism is desirable, just remember that if you can't see any fault in those you support and dismiss outright any negative news reports, then you've probably disengaged your critical thinking ability.

Last edited by Spidey; 2017-02-05 at 11:02 PM.

Just for fun spidey I looked at the top Liberal blog on google.

http://crooksandliars.com

There is stories of bullying here which I am against. I think there are important arguments to look at from both sides here.

The left has been horrible in the past year but bullying is something Trump does and the right has to work on

PPP Poll: Forty Percent Of Voters Would Support Impeaching Trump

The House can start impeachment against Trump now

Nancy Pelosi said that there are no grounds for impeachment - yet.

Gambling site Paddy Power is offering 2:1 odds (at this time) that Trump will be impeached in the next four years.
    If you have something to say - then say.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by humble_pie View Post
    ^^

you forgot to tell us about barack obama's *lies* & his *law-breaking*

so tell us . .
    I didn't forget...just couldn't be bothered to educate another leftist who somehow knows absolutely nothing about Obama but seems to know every detail about Trump.

Anyway...here is a short list of some of Obama's many lies:

1. There are more black men in prion than in college and university
    2. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it
    3. Benghazi was caused by a YouTube video

Ted Cruz listed 76 illegal actions that Obama has taken. Some of them are criminal in nature:

http://www.truthandaction.org/ted-cr...al-acts-obama/

He just can't differentiate between Muslim people and the people who called themselves Muslim

Trump backing the one China policy after a call with the Chinese leader. It was a lengthy call and the one China thing may have been ploy to loosen China up on other areas like trade.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politi...all/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by aliwaaliwa View Post
    He just can't differentiate between Muslim people and the people who called themselves Muslim
    Don't know any non-Muslim,who would call himself Muslim or you do you mean that only ISIL guys are real muslim?!

Quote Originally Posted by gibor365 View Post
    Don't know any non-Muslim,who would call himself Muslim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Talk is cheap and Trump has already promised a lot more than he can deliver, involving spending a lot of money the US doesn't have.

In exchange for supporting the Trump agenda, a lot of Republicans are going to demand an "offset" cut in spending.

When Trump starts talking about where the spending will get cut..........we shall see how popular it is.
    Last edited by sags; 2017-02-10 at 10:57 AM.
    Someone planted a tree a long time ago so I can sit in the shade.

The debt can't be paid back in current dollars so you may as well print it and pay for the infrastructure while the dollar is still worth something.

In Canada we still haven't gone to far down the hole so there is things we can do. Shutting the border from the illegals coming from the US will help us not having to spend money on that. Tough times call for tough measures and Canada is in a good position unless Trudeau throws it all away.