Bitcoin

Thread: Bitcoin

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a great way to diversify a portfolio even if it's just in small increments.

Please contact for questions or details.

LIES!!!!!

I have some only because I was owed some money by a program who will only pay that way and every month they send me 1-2 coins since May 12016.Definitely not something I recommend for many people and if I didn't gamble I certainly would not have any.I have a feeling it will go in the 700 dollar range sooner than later and not buying into the hype it will be 2k or more in a year or so.

Totally control by corrupt Chinese exchanges posting fake volumes and bids/asks for the coins doesn't bode well for the future.

Or the exchange claims it was hacked and disappears with everyone's money. There is a long list of those.

The underlying blockchain technology isn't as perfect as once touted either.

It has reached capacity and the length of time to "verify" transactions can take hours or days.

The "solution" of having vendors "trust" that people won't "double spend" their bitcoins is laughable in the business world.

Marina is right.........it is a big gamble, mostly on when to sell and get out.
    Someone planted a tree a long time ago and now I sit in the shade.

I see it fell off the cliff today down to $811.00

Bitcoin is a hedge against government. Biggest threat to Bitcoin is government. There will be a war against Bitcoin & governments.

While I don't understand it, not buying some when I was advised to do so 5-6 years ago is a mild regret of mine.