Putting the full amount into mine and DW this week.
She wants more of her two holdings (T & PWF). Far be it for me to argue.
I'll be putting mine into more SRU.UN
"That's what I do, I drink and I know things" - Tyrion Lannister
I am waffling whether to put CAN$5,500 or ask TD to work out how much $US I can put in-kind via TDB8152. They always use a horrible exchange rate for the calculation, and although I don't actually pay it, it artificially limits how much I can put in.
Would they do that same calculation with in-kind deposit of DLR? How about RY?
Last edited by gardner; 2017-01-04 at 01:40 PM.
Killam Properties Reit, KMP_UN. I just bought $3,600 which is enough to DRIP and I will wait for a market dip to invest the other $1,900 in something (?)
Yes it will cost you $5k through any discount broker. I did it with CIBC Investors Edge, it is $50k if buying direct from Mawer.
Ended up putting it all in VCN to balance my overall portfolio.
I was tempted to go into CAD stocks, but I need to do more research. So I'm sticking with my CCP approach for now.
$5500 into cash (HISA) waiting for crash that is long overdue.
You realize its only been 1 year since the last crash? Or is it going to be the apocalypse this time?
^ LOL ... are you trying to scare him?
Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.-A. Einstein
I predicted a correction/crash last year. Glad I didn't act on it. Would have missed out on +21% CDN equity return.
Hidden Content - Saving and investing my way to a million dollar portfolio.