Wynne gov't lying to consumers on cap and trade carbon tax on home heating bills - Page 27
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Wynne gov't lying to consumers on cap and trade carbon tax on home heating bills

Quote Originally Posted by Davis View Post
    So you don't have an objections to their analysts, but you still dismiss it.

Two can play that game: Richard Goddard, if that's his real name, is a known climate change sceptic with an agenda to push.

You'll believe any blogger who writes something that confirms your beliefs, but you won't believe thousands of peer-reviewed academic papers, 200 scientitic organizations, 80 national academies of science, 16 Nobel laureates or Stephen Hawking in a pear tree.
    You forgot to mention Leonardo DiCaprio.

So you don't have an objections to their analysts, but you still dismiss it.

Two can play that game: Richard Goddard, if that's his real name, is a known climate change sceptic with an agenda to push.

You'll believe any blogger who writes something that confirms your beliefs, but you won't believe thousands of peer-reviewed academic papers, 200 scientitic organizations, 80 national academies of science, 16 Nobel laureates or Stephen Hawking in a pear tree.
    Davis - It is just not worthwhile trying to converse with these guys. I don't know what their agenda is, other than perhaps to ruin this otherwise useful financial forum. But i would give it up. Let them talk to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by agent99 View Post
    Davis - It is just not worthwhile trying to converse with these guys. I don't know what their agenda is, other than perhaps to ruin this otherwise useful financial forum. But i would give it up. Let them talk to each other.
    Our job is to rattle the monkey cage and watch the chimps like yourself howl.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Playing along with the climate change cult is the in political correct thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by agent99 View Post
    It does seem like they really want an echo chamber. There's precious little in the way of serious debate here. And there's not much point in arguing science with people who consider science to be a "cult".

It does seem like they really want an echo chamber. There's precious little in the way of serious debate here. And there's not much point in arguing science with people who consider science to be a "cult".
    LOL-"Serious debate"-it is so because Steven Hawking and Mommy say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelley View Post
    "Serious debate"-it is so because Steven Hawking and Mommy say so.
    Well no.... there's David Suzuki and Al Gore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelley View Post
    LOL-"Serious debate"-it is so because Steven Hawking and Mommy say so.
    How old are you?

Science is good though it has to be used correctly. I have a strong commitment to reason when the other planets orbiting the sun are also warming it just makes sense to me earth should also be warming. Of course warming & cooling goes in cycles. apparently green house gasses were 9 - 10 times higher & the earth was cooler. Man has a history of being egotistical. To many are putting faith in the so called ivory tower intellects. While back herd Nancy Grace say a witness was really credible because they were a priest. Someone that preaches of talking snakes is not credible. Just like the so called scientist that are not committed to reason are not credible.

Quote Originally Posted by steve41 View Post
    Well no.... there's David Suzuki and Al Gore.
    Don't forget the government..."just give us a little more money and we'll save the planet!!"

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast