Wynne gov't lying to consumers on cap and trade carbon tax on home heating bills
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wynne gov't lying to consumers on cap and trade carbon tax on home heating bills

Wynne gov't lying to consumers on cap and trade carbon tax on home heating bills

Wynne is lying when she mentioned in an interview with the media that her carbon tax starting January 2017 will
    only add about $6 to the average household heating bill using nat gas.

I used the Union Gas website calculator and submitted my nat gas usage from the 4 coldest months last winter (2015)

on 428 cu meters (january) the cap n trade carbon tax is calculated at $14.12
    on 378 cu meters (february) calculation is $12.47
    on 310 cu meters (march ) calculation is $10.29
    Ok this carbon tax is based on consumption and from May to October, the natural gas usage will not be as high as
    in the winter months...lets say 100 cu meters for heating water and some home heat in the early spring and fall
    for 2 months ..
    on 100 cu meters (may) calculation is $3.30 ($6.60 for the two months of may and October)
    for the other 6 months where a/C is used more (except for water heating) lets say it costs 40 cu metres to heat the water
    40 x 3.3c = $1.32 (june, july, aug, sept) $1.32

So who is lying here?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...dget-1.3461834
    Gas prices in Ontario will rise about 4.3 cents a litre and residential natural gas bills will go up about $5 a month under
    the Liberal government's cap-and-trade plan

Carverman, Wynne said it would $6 per month on average. That doesn't mean that everyone but pay $6 more -- some will pay more than that, and some will pay less. That is how average work. It is quite likely that you are not average. Consider yourself to be exceptional.

When has that two-faced money-moron and her lousy piece of trash minions said anything that was remotely true? Mclier was even worst.

Very shortly, she'll start buying votes again with our own money, and unfortunately, some feeble minds will fall for it again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Hopefully those feeble minds of a minority ... mid-year poll:

Kathleen Wynne's Liberals Trailing Tories In Ontario, Poll Suggests
    The Huffington Post Canada | By Ryan Maloney
    Posted: 08/19/2016 2:48 pm EDT Updated: 08/19/2016 2:59 pm EDT

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/08..._11610714.html
    Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.-A. Einstein

So, 28 percent of people in Ontario are employed by the government or unions. No other way to explain that there are still people supporting liberals in Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by Davis View Post
    Carverman, Wynne said it would $6 per month on average. That doesn't mean that everyone but pay $6 more -- some will pay more than that, and some will pay less. That is how average work. It is quite likely that you are not average. Consider yourself to be exceptional.
    I just finished calculating what my carbon tax will be for the year based on last years consumption.
    $57.47 for the winter months ( Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/March)
    $26.40 approx for the other 7 months (may to Oct) hot water heating
    ------
    $83.80 /12 = $6.98 per month... about $7.00 a month
    add to that the HST

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver101 View Post
    Hopefully those feeble minds of a minority ... mid-year poll:
    [B]Kathleen Wynne's Liberals Trailing Tories In Ontario, Poll Suggests [B]
    My question is... Will Wynne and her scaly-wag minions get kicked out of office on a non-confidence vote and call for an early election.

It appears Premier's Wynne's chickens have finally come home to roost, and voters have started to notice the controversies surrounding her government," Forum Research president Dr. Lorne Bozinoff said in the poll summary.
    Enough is enough. They are killing Ontario's economy with the additional taxes and mismanagement..no wonder they are sometimes referred to as the Fiberals.
    Last edited by carverman; 2016-12-28 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carverman View Post
    I just finished calculating what my carbon tax will be for the year based on last years consumption.
    $57.47 for the winter months ( Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb/March)
    $26.40 approx for the other 7 months (may to Oct) hot water heating
    ------
    $83.80 /12 = $6.98 per month... about $7.00 a month
    add to that the HST
    So that's pretty hilarious. You're $1 a month higher than the average, and you accidentally her of lying. Tell us how you really feel, carverman.

Or better yet, have a nice cup of tea and calm down. All this anger isn't doing your heart any good.

My question is... Will Wynne and her scaly-wag minions get kicked out of office on a non-confidence vote and call for an early election.

I doubt it. People don't care about gas plant scandals, carbon taxes and all that political stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sags View Post

I doubt it. People don't care about gas plant scandals, carbon taxes and all that political stuff.
    Unfortunately people here so much brainwashed by Liberal propaganda that I doubt she gonna be kicked out from the office .... also as mordko mentioned thaere are a huge amount of government workers

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast