Fake News - Page 140
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,397 of 1397

Thread: Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by olivaw View Post
    Breitbart is good at fake news. It fabricated a false narrative about a large protest that didn't happen. And it was shared 33,000 times by eager Trump supporters across America.
    Your sources can't be trusted.

CBC and CNN have been exaggerating protest sizes of leftist crowds for years. I remember an Idle Some More protest where there were more people waiting for a light to change. CBC used closeups to hide how small the crowd was and reported a dozen or so people as a "large" crowd. And, just the other day, CNN actually staged a protest....it looked like a movie set with someone directing people where to stand and handing them signs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatt View Post
    Not only that, but if we mess with the agreements we have, they might open up the ones on the Great Lakes. They could win a lot of votes if they sent that water down to the South
    You mean like the Chicago water steal?

Quote Originally Posted by bass player View Post
    Your sources can't be trusted.

CBC and CNN have been ......
    The source is the Ottawa police.

https://ipolitics.ca/2017/06/05/city...mp-hill-rally/

Ottawa police are debunking a right-wing American news outlet’s claim that thousands of pro-Trump supporters descended on Parliament Hill Saturday.

Breitbart News reported Saturday that up to 5,000 people protested in favour of U.S. President Donald Trump’s conservative agenda Saturday. Protesters, the controversial outlet said, were also angry about Prime Minster Justin Trudeau liberal policies.

As of Monday morning, the piece has been shared more than 33,000 times on social media.

Ottawa Police Const. Marc Soucy confirmed a protest was planned for Parliament Hill. He said he couldn’t confirm the numbers but estimated the crowd was “less than 100.”
    If you have something to say - then say.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Comey has now clearly stated under oath that Trump did not ask him to stop the investigation. I'm sure the msm is working hard preparing their apology for spreading fake news!!

Or not...

Quote Originally Posted by bass player View Post
    Comey has now clearly stated under oath that Trump did not ask him to stop the investigation. I'm sure the msm is working hard preparing their apology for spreading fake news!!

Or not...
    I think you were watching a different feed.

Comey and the senate are doing all they can to make an issue out of this. No other president would face this it would almost be a non-issue. The Bill Clinton talking on the plane thing is a 100 times bigger but that was completely ignored. If Trump had talked on that plane in the same circumstances as Hillary was in he would have been impeached already.

I should add this link for your pleasure as well.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...ave-me-queasy-

Nothing to hear or see here I am sure.