Fake News - Page 126
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,258 of 1258

Thread: Fake News

I think some of Clinton's early nose-holding supporters may have changed their votes based more on Comey's last minute email investigation than on fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by SMK View Post
    I think some of Clinton's early nose-holding supporters may have changed their votes based more on Comey's last minute email investigation than on fake news.
    Her unhinged "why am I not 50 points ahead" rant may have nudged a couple others over, too. I wonder how the Russians convinced her to sabotage herself like that?

Quote Originally Posted by bass player View Post
    Got any examples of Russian planted fake news?

Got any examples that the so-called fake news stories convinced someone to change their vote?

Has anyone come forward and announced that they would have voted for Hillary, but changed their mind based on reading planted fake news stories?
    US outlets parroting RT, that's a straightline back to Putin.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

^

Yup...still no proof.

Quote Originally Posted by bass player View Post
    Her unhinged "why am I not 50 points ahead" rant may have nudged a couple others over, too. I wonder how the Russians convinced her to sabotage herself like that?
    She is not that stupid-maybe it wasn't Crooked Hillary at all-it kinda looked like Putin in drag.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMyOpinion View Post
    Ha, ha,ha. And I had to go to Bergin's website to see what kind of a$$hole asks $500/yr, or $50 per "newsletter" to give you a cut and paste analyis of one company. Oops, I see the example MCR is down 9% since it was recommended in Feb.
    Talk about fake. You need to be careful whose websites you read dog. You're barking up the wrong tree.
    I just happened to come across this article but I don't read or subscribe to his news letter. It does sound expensive though, for what sounds like poor advice from what you say. If what he says is true though and the real estate advertising was everywhere then it does sound like a top. I don't live in Ontario so I was wondering if anyone had come across this. However real estate in Vancouver and Toronto have been very high for a very long time so who knows when it will end.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelley View Post
    She is not that stupid-maybe it wasn't Crooked Hillary at all-it kinda looked like Putin in drag.
    She looks more like Yeltsin after a 3-day binge...

Bass and Nelley
    B & N
    Boris and Natasha

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bori...a_fearless.jpg

If you have something to say - then say.