\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Quote Originally Posted by sags\r\n View Post\r\n
\r\n
The story is that the media got the story from Buzzfeed, not the intelligence committee.
\n
\nThe story is also that the intelligence committee presented it to Obama and Trump as an "unverified" addition to the full report.
\n
\nThe theory is the President and President - elect should know what is circulating in the media in advance of publication.
\n
\nIf the intelligence committee presented the report to Obama and Trump as a verified report, I agree it was a blatant failure by the intelligence committee, and in that instance it would appear as "payback" to Trump by the intelligence agencies, and that just can\'t be allowed to happen.
\n
\nEveryone on both sides of the politics in the US needs to take a step back and consider the consequences of the animosity.
\n
\nThe people won\'t know what or who to believe and it undermines the authority of the President.
\n
\nTrump is going to be the President. I consider him as highly volatile, dangerous and without many moral standards.......but it is the self interest of everyone to have Trump surrounded by capable and strong people who aren\'t afraid to speak out and take charge if it came to that.
\n
\nMike Pence is such a VP and despite his shortcomings......so is Senator Jeff Sessions....although I disagree with their politics.
\n
\nThe fawning and smirky Ted Cruz types, wouldn\'t be of much value in a crisis situation.
\n
\nIn plain language.........if Trump gets nutsy it is better to have strong people who will take charge immediately.
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
I guess you are unaware of the long history of US intelligence agencies spreading disinformation.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[1419474] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Senior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n sags\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n While it may serve their purpose in the clandestine world of security and intelligence to spread disinformation about enemies, I am unaware of US intelligence agencies spreading false information about their own President.
    \n
    \nFBI Director, Hoover did keep a dossier on JFK, RFK and others, but he didn\'t make it publicly known.
    \n
    \nThat would simply be an intolerable situation, and should be considered treasonous behaviour.
    \n
    \nThe US intelligence agencies don\'t have to "like" the President or his politics. That isn\'t their function.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by sags; 2017-01-11 at 04:14 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    Someone planted a tree a long time ago and now I sit in the shade.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419506] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #3\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Senior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    While it may serve their purpose in the clandestine world of security and intelligence to spread disinformation, I am unaware of US intelligence agencies spreading false information about their own President.
    \n
    \nThat would simply be an intolerable situation, and should be considered treasonous behaviour.
    \n
    \nThe US intelligence agencies don\'t have to "like" the President or his politics. That isn\'t their function.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Do some research-JFK had lots of problems with the CIA when he was POTUS-and he wasn\'t the only one. Don\'t believe everything you hear on CNN.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419522] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #4\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Senior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n sags\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Sorry, I was typing Hoover\'s role in when you responded.
    \r\n
    \r\nBut you are right, although I don\'t recall Hoover making the information public during their administration.
    \r\n
    \r\nI could stand corrected, but that is what I recall.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by sags; 2017-01-11 at 04:20 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419490] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #5\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n On the separation of Trump\'s businesses from his politics.
    \r\n
    \r\nPutting his business empire into the hand\'s of his children is a very bad decision.
    \r\n
    \r\nThe best scenario is that nothing happens over the term of his Presidency. The worst case is that Trump is continually mired in scandal.
    \r\n
    \r\nHopefully someone will convince Trump to put everything into a blind trust, as every other President has done.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419498] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #6\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n bass player\r\n \r\n
    \r\n bass player is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n The unforseen fallout from the non-stop attack on Trump by the media and Democrats is that their credibility is shot. One day they might report a real scandal or crime by Trump and no one will believe them.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419562] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #7\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by bass player\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    The unforseen fallout from the non-stop attack on Trump by the media and Democrats is that their credibility is shot. One day they might report a real scandal or crime by Trump and no one will believe them.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I totally agree with you there.
    \n
    \nWay too much angst on the side of the Democrats and CNN has given too much air time to guests and shows that focus on the "tragedy of Trump" from the liberal perspective.
    \n
    \nI will also say the CNN panel of Trump supporters have done an admirable job, and I see that CNN has replaced some of the more "shrill" Clinton supporters with more refined guests to represent the Democrat side.
    \n
    \nPersonally, I don\'t care to watch another Van Jones special on how Clinton supporters are "coping" with the loss.
    \n
    \nThey cry wolf too many times, and I agree........people won\'t believe them anymore.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by sags; 2017-01-11 at 04:27 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419578] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #8\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \n
    \nWay too much angst on the side of the Democrats and CNN has given too much air time to guests and shows that focus on the "tragedy of Trump" from the liberal perspective.
    \n
    \nThey cry wolf too many times, and I agree........people won\'t believe them anymore.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Also, the rules have changed. Politicians used to rely on the mainstream media to get their message out to the public. But, the internet has changed that and they are no longer as important as they used to be. Trump knows he doesn\'t need the mainstream media and therefore can take actions against those who he feels lie or stretch the truth.
    \n
    \nI wonder how close CNN is to being "uninvited" from White House press conferences?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419594] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #9\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \n
    \n
    \nI will also say the CNN panel of Trump supporters have done an admirable job, and I see that CNN has replaced some of the more "shrill" Clinton supporters with more refined guests to represent the Democrat side.
    \n
    \nPersonally, I don\'t care to watch another Van Jones special on how Clinton supporters are "coping" with the loss.
    \n
    \nThey cry wolf too many times, and I agree........people won\'t believe them anymore.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I read a poll the other day that 33% of CNN VIEWERS think they report the news honestly-it is like watching Jerry Springer.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419634] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #10\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Destabilization and infighting in the west is exactly what Putin wants to create, while he continues his plan to return Russia to an empire again. The US needs to get their act together.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419658] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #11\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Destabilization and infighting in the west is exactly what Putin wants to create, while he continues his plan to return Russia to an empire again. The US needs to get their act together.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Don\'t go outside-Putin is watching you.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419722] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #12\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n olivaw\r\n \r\n
    \r\n olivaw is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Senior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n olivaw\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Opinion panelists are not journalists. Most of them are lawyers. Their obligation is to their client and their client is a political party. Take what they say with a grain of salt and don\'t confuse presented opinion with proclaimed fact.
    \n
    \nFake news doesn\'t arise when an opinion panelist expresses an opinion. It arises when an organization presents fiction as fact. CNN doesn\'t do that. Alex Jones does. CNN is widely regarded as credible. Alex Jones is not. CNN counts its viewership in the millions. Jones counts his in the thousands.
    \n
    \nTrump can\'t control American media access to the Whitehouse the way that Harper controlled Canadian media access to Parliament Hill. The power and legal dynamics are different in the US.
    \n
    \nTrump\'s angry late night tweets won\'t help him. Nobody cares what he thinks of Meryl Streep\'s acting .The majority of Americans want Trump to retire his twitter account. Even his (soon to be ex-) supporters have had enough of the nonsense.
    \n
    \nTrump will be sworn in with the lowest favourability rating of any president in modern history.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by olivaw; 2017-01-11 at 05:43 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    If you have something to say - then say.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419946] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #13\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n A BBC reporter is now reporting there has been independent confirmation from European intelligence sources, that the Russians have several compromising videos with audio on Donald Trump.
    \n
    \nWe shall see how this all ends up, but Trump is starting out as an unpopular President and isn\'t doing much to improve it.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by sags; 2017-01-11 at 08:37 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420002] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #14\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n It is in Russia\'s best interest to have America look bad to its western partners especially. This way Russia can branch out, trade, gain greater ties with nations and become a lot more relevant in the world. Attacking NATO members will be WW3 and Russia will become nothing, along with much of the world. Neo-cons like Hillary and many republicans as well would like to create WW3 or another cold war and not stop it by pushing Russia.
    \n
    \nPowerful rich people and globalists will win and the people will lose. We are already losing very badly from Bush onto Obama and it may already be to late.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420010] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #15\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n We can also all agree now that fake news is a huge story today and not a useless topic to talk about as some might have thought here. It is being talked about all over the world and in Canada as the mainstream media and elites fight back the alt media and trying for censorship. Again this can also be painful to the portfolio as financial information could be filtered to you in the future leaving you without all the information.
    \n
    \nhttp://www.ctvnews.ca/world/you-are-...ence-1.3237003
    \n
    \nThis is just from today and it goes to the top as Trump will be the president.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420218] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #16\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Trump has his own interpretation of what fake news is...........anyone who doesn\'t recognize his "greatness."\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420322] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #17\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    A BBC reporter is now reporting there has been independent confirmation from European intelligence sources, that the Russians have several compromising videos with audio on Donald Trump.
    \n
    \nWe shall see how this all ends up, but Trump is starting out as an unpopular President and isn\'t doing much to improve it.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Trump has no intention of trying to please the braindead sheep-he will try to improve the economy but the chances of those who oppose the guy accepting reality are slim and none-no matter what the guy does.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420410] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #18\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n olivaw\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Senior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n olivaw\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n "those who oppose the guy" are the majority.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419650] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #19\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Nelley\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I read a poll the other day that 33% of CNN VIEWERS think they report the news honestly-it is like watching Jerry Springer.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    To me, the problem is in some of the populist anchors that CNN has ended up with.
    \n
    \nAll people want is an anchor reading the news and moderating expert guests on both sides of an issue.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419514] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #20\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    On the separation of Trump\'s businesses from his politics.
    \n
    \nPutting his business empire into the hand\'s of his children is a very bad decision.
    \n
    \nThe best scenario is that nothing happens over the term of his Presidency. The worst case is that Trump is continually mired in scandal.
    \n
    \nHopefully someone will convince Trump to put everything into a blind trust, as every other President has done.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    The guy hasn\'t been in the job one day and you are already desperately afraid that he won\'t fail.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1419538] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #21\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Nelley\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    The guy hasn\'t been in the job one day and you are already desperately afraid that he won\'t fail.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    And you should be to.
    \n
    \nI am not concerned about economic failures, climate change policies, or any domestic policies. Bad policies in those areas can be endured.
    \n
    \nI am concerned about the combination of Trump\'s temperament, simplistic view of the world, and the military power that he alone will wield.
    \n
    \nNorth Korea, Iran, Russia, China.............those are no jokes.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420578] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #22\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Pluto\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Pluto is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by olivaw\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    There is no fake news.
    \r\n
    \r\nNYT reported that Buzzfeeds did not follow journalistic practices and posted an unverified 35 page document prepared by a former British intelligence officer which discussed ties between the Russian government and Trump.
    \r\n
    \r\nCNN picked up a portion of the story but declined to include the unverified portion.
    \r\n
    \r\nAgain, this speaks to a tendency towards false equivalence among those who adhere to the alt-right. Buzzfeed\'s failure to adhere to journalistic standards is not equivalent to sites like infowars and zerohedge which manufacturer lies.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    CNN told all its viewers where to find the entire report. Then it claims moral superiority for not reporting what it reported.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    If you don\'t study and know what you criticize, you have no credibility.
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420722] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #23\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n wraphter\r\n \r\n
    \r\n wraphter is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n ^
    \r\n
    \r\nCNN did not provide a link to Buzzfeed, but they mentioned Buzzfeed on air. They did not provide the details of the Trump dossier on air
    \r\nor online.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420746] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #24\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by wraphter\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    ^
    \n
    \nCNN did not provide a link to Buzzfeed, but they mentioned Buzzfeed on air. They did not provide the details of the Trump dossier on air
    \nor online.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    The details of what was in the report are not important. The reason why they ran the story is what matters. What they did was attempt to discredit Trump by reporting unsubstantiated fake news.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420802] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #25\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n olivaw\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    The details of what was in the report are not important. The reason why they ran the story is what matters. What they did was attempt to discredit Trump by reporting unsubstantiated fake news.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    ^Except it does not appear to be fake news. Looks like there might be something there.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420826] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #26\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by olivaw\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    ^Except it does not appear to be fake news. Looks like there might be something there.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Lol. Which fake news site did you get that from?\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420866] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #27\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Mechanic\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Mechanic is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I laughed yesterday when I saw Trump tell that reporter he wasn\'t getting a question because he was fake news.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420882] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #28\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    I laughed yesterday when I saw Trump tell that reporter he wasn\'t getting a question because he was fake news.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I was surprised how patient his team has been with CNN-I don\'t see why they should get more access than TMZ if their agenda is to slander the guy.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1420954] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #29\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Argonaut\r\n \r\n
    \r\n Argonaut is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Senior Member\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Argonaut\'s Avatar\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Trump calling CNN fake news was probably the best moment in a presidential press conference this century.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421138] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #30\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I think it is pretty dumb for Trump to pick fights with the intelligence agencies and the media.
    \n
    \nI predict he will come to regret it in the future.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421146] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #31\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I am glad he is picking the fights and exposing or bringing light to what is going on out there.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421154] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #32\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n C-Span today had its regular broadcasting of the congress or senate hearings or whatever interrupted by RT programming. Not sure what happened or how it happened it was probably internal they said.
    \n
    \nhttps://mobile.twitter.com/Kantrowit...rc=twsrc%5Etfw\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421202] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #33\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n SMK\r\n \r\n
    \r\n SMK is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I hate the term "fake news", better call it lies and propaganda.
    \r\n
    \r\nJournalism, R.I.P. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...m-bias-exposed\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421218] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #34\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I completely agree with you SMK but I think the term "fake news" was adopted to sell censorship. It is far easier to say and repeat just like focusing on one enemy, like they are with Russia. Or identifying an enemy like Osama Bin Laden, the Taliban, Saddam, Assad and so on to sell and achieve their goals. "War on Blank" is a term used again and again to sell something. From the term or the enemy we then go to the media and have them push it.
    \n
    \nFake news as they call it is to get rid of Alt media or those that criticize the establishment so they have all the control of the message that goes out to the people.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421250] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #35\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Nelley\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n What is interesting is how much credibility with the public CNN has lost just over the last 12 months-the rigging of the presidential debate didn\'t help and now this.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421330] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #36\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n olivaw\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I wonder how big the boost to CNN\'s ratings will be after Trump\'s thin skinned outburst.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421378] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #37\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n I actually have been watching CNN more even if I don\'t agree with everything being said.
    \n
    \nI don\'t however listen to Alt left as in comparison to Alt right, stripping out the obvious outlandish stories of course.
    \n
    \nI find the Alt right as in people on Alex Jones has pieces that make sense but I am not sure of the rest because I haven\'t listened to them. I find the Alt left is dream based, makes no sense and their numbers don\'t add up.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421394] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #38\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n Amazon wants to add 100,000 jobs in the US. Several auto makers have announced that they will be heavily investing in the US. I\'m trying to imagine the media hype and tongue bathing had Obama even got one auto maker to invest in the US...they\'d be praising him 24/7. But, Trump does all that before even taking office and the silence from the media on these accomplishments is deafening.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421474] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #39\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n new dog\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Amazon wants to add 100,000 jobs in the US. Several auto makers have announced that they will be heavily investing in the US. I\'m trying to imagine the media hype and tongue bathing had Obama even got one auto maker to invest in the US...they\'d be praising him 24/7. But, Trump does all that before even taking office and the silence from the media on these accomplishments is deafening.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n

\r\nVery true bass. When Trump does it CNN is worried about the effects on free trade. If Obama did it there would be no concern about free trade.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421538] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #40\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n andrewf\r\n \r\n
    \r\n andrewf is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    Amazon wants to add 100,000 jobs in the US. Several auto makers have announced that they will be heavily investing in the US. I\'m trying to imagine the media hype and tongue bathing had Obama even got one auto maker to invest in the US...they\'d be praising him 24/7. But, Trump does all that before even taking office and the silence from the media on these accomplishments is deafening.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Wait, do you think automakers stopped investing in the US during the Obama years? Because that would mean you are very wrong.
    \n
    \nAnd you really think Amazon is planning to grow because of Trump? That is just laughably stupid. Bezos would be amazed.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; pd[1421546] = '\r\n
  • \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #41\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n sags\r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n With Hillary Clinton gone and Obama heading out the door.........the alt news websites now turn their attention to Donald Trump.
    \n
    \nIt has begun with Buzzfeed\'s story, and now the UK Guardian has jumped in with a story on possible impeachment of Trump.
    \n
    \nhttps://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-happens-next
    \n
    \nTrump loved the media during his campaign. Now.........not so much.\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n Last edited by sags; 2017-01-12 at 11:15 PM.\r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n -' + '->\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1383641] = "1396801,1383689"; pn[0] = ",1383641"; pn[1383689] = "1383641,1383697"; pn[1383697] = "1383689,1383842"; pn[1383842] = "1383697,1383850"; pn[1383850] = "1383842,1384058"; pn[1384058] = "1383850,1384074"; pn[1384074] = "1384058,1384122"; pn[1384122] = "1384074,1384138"; pn[1384138] = "1384122,1384146"; pn[1384146] = "1384138,1384154"; pn[1384154] = "1384146,1384202"; pn[1384202] = "1384154,1384218"; pn[1384218] = "1384202,1384298"; pn[1384298] = "1384218,1384394"; pn[1384394] = "1384298,1384458"; pn[1384458] = "1384394,1384578"; pn[1384578] = "1384458,1385162"; pn[1385162] = "1384578,1385178"; pn[1385178] = "1385162,1385186"; pn[1385186] = "1385178,1385210"; pn[1385210] = "1385186,1385218"; pn[1385218] = "1385210,1385250"; pn[1385250] = "1385218,1385330"; pn[1385330] = "1385250,1385338"; pn[1385338] = "1385330,1385418"; pn[1385418] = "1385338,1385434"; pn[1385434] = "1385418,1385450"; pn[1385450] = "1385434,1385642"; pn[1385642] = "1385450,1385802"; pn[1385802] = "1385642,1385890"; pn[1385890] = "1385802,1385994"; pn[1385994] = "1385890,1386034"; pn[1386034] = "1385994,1386042"; pn[1386042] = "1386034,1386058"; pn[1386058] = "1386042,1386074"; pn[1386074] = "1386058,1386514"; pn[1386514] = "1386074,1386610"; pn[1386610] = "1386514,1387170"; pn[1387170] = "1386610,1387202"; pn[1387202] = "1387170,1389794"; pn[1389794] = "1387202,1391378"; pn[1391378] = "1389794,1391426"; pn[1391426] = "1391378,1391442"; pn[1391442] = "1391426,1391714"; pn[1391714] = "1391442,1391858"; pn[1391858] = "1391714,1392114"; pn[1392114] = "1391858,1392130"; pn[1392130] = "1392114,1392738"; pn[1392738] = "1392130,1393106"; pn[1393106] = "1392738,1393138"; pn[1393138] = "1393106,1393178"; pn[1393178] = "1393138,1393210"; pn[1393210] = "1393178,1393346"; pn[1393346] = "1393210,1393410"; pn[1393410] = "1393346,1393450"; pn[1393450] = "1393410,1394353"; pn[1394353] = "1393450,1394409"; pn[1394409] = "1394353,1394497"; pn[1394497] = "1394409,1394505"; pn[1394505] = "1394497,1394113"; pn[1394113] = "1394505,1394297"; pn[1394297] = "1394113,1394513"; pn[1394513] = "1394297,1394577"; pn[1394577] = "1394513,1394593"; pn[1394593] = "1394577,1394641"; pn[1394641] = "1394593,1394849"; pn[1394849] = "1394641,1394865"; pn[1394865] = "1394849,1394945"; pn[1394945] = "1394865,1395321"; pn[1395321] = "1394945,1396513"; pn[1396513] = "1395321,1396521"; pn[1396521] = "1396513,1396529"; pn[1396529] = "1396521,1396609"; pn[1396609] = "1396529,1396737"; pn[1396737] = "1396609,1396833"; pn[1396833] = "1396737,1396849"; pn[1396849] = "1396833,1397265"; pn[1397265] = "1396849,1397353"; pn[1397353] = "1397265,1397377"; pn[1397377] = "1397353,1397401"; pn[1397401] = "1397377,1397545"; pn[1397545] = "1397401,1397561"; pn[1397561] = "1397545,1397593"; pn[1397593] = "1397561,1397601"; pn[1397601] = "1397593,1397609"; pn[1397609] = "1397601,1401873"; pn[1401873] = "1397609,1401897"; pn[1401897] = "1401873,1397617"; pn[1397617] = "1401897,1397625"; pn[1397625] = "1397617,1397649"; pn[1397649] = "1397625,1397657"; pn[1397657] = "1397649,1397665"; pn[1397665] = "1397657,1397745"; pn[1397745] = "1397665,1398177"; pn[1398177] = "1397745,1398201"; pn[1398201] = "1398177,1398273"; pn[1398273] = "1398201,1398353"; pn[1398353] = "1398273,1399377"; pn[1399377] = "1398353,1399417"; pn[1399417] = "1399377,1399793"; pn[1399793] = "1399417,1399897"; pn[1399897] = "1399793,1400033"; pn[1400033] = "1399897,1400097"; pn[1400097] = "1400033,1400217"; pn[1400217] = "1400097,1400385"; pn[1400385] = "1400217,1401369"; pn[1401369] = "1400385,1401401"; pn[1401401] = "1401369,1401465"; pn[1401465] = "1401401,1401481"; pn[1401481] = "1401465,1401513"; pn[1401513] = "1401481,1401553"; pn[1401553] = "1401513,1401785"; pn[1401785] = "1401553,1401801"; pn[1401801] = "1401785,1401953"; pn[1401953] = "1401801,1402193"; pn[1402193] = "1401953,1402201"; pn[1402201] = "1402193,1402305"; pn[1402305] = "1402201,1398241"; pn[1398241] = "1402305,1398265"; pn[1398265] = "1398241,1399409"; pn[1399409] = "1398265,1397689"; pn[1397689] = "1399409,1402609"; pn[1402609] = "1397689,1397409"; pn[1397409] = "1402609,1397393"; pn[1397393] = "1397409,1397417"; pn[1397417] = "1397393,1397425"; pn[1397425] = "1397417,1399465"; pn[1399465] = "1397425,1399889"; pn[1399889] = "1399465,1401009"; pn[1401009] = "1399889,1401049"; pn[1401049] = "1401009,1401121"; pn[1401121] = "1401049,1401337"; pn[1401337] = "1401121,1401441"; pn[1401441] = "1401337,1401505"; pn[1401505] = "1401441,1402665"; pn[1402665] = "1401505,1402681"; pn[1402681] = "1402665,1402857"; pn[1402857] = "1402681,1403065"; pn[1403065] = "1402857,1403073"; pn[1403073] = "1403065,1403169"; pn[1403169] = "1403073,1403257"; pn[1403257] = "1403169,1403281"; pn[1403281] = "1403257,1403289"; pn[1403289] = "1403281,1403441"; pn[1403441] = "1403289,1404497"; pn[1404497] = "1403441,1403433"; pn[1403433] = "1404497,1403801"; pn[1403801] = "1403433,1403833"; pn[1403833] = "1403801,1403953"; pn[1403953] = "1403833,1403993"; pn[1403993] = "1403953,1404001"; pn[1404001] = "1403993,1404049"; pn[1404049] = "1404001,1404081"; pn[1404081] = "1404049,1404113"; pn[1404113] = "1404081,1404145"; pn[1404145] = "1404113,1404153"; pn[1404153] = "1404145,1404329"; pn[1404329] = "1404153,1404345"; pn[1404345] = "1404329,1404393"; pn[1404393] = "1404345,1404457"; pn[1404457] = "1404393,1404561"; pn[1404561] = "1404457,1404601"; pn[1404601] = "1404561,1404689"; pn[1404689] = "1404601,1404713"; pn[1404713] = "1404689,1404801"; pn[1404801] = "1404713,1404857"; pn[1404857] = "1404801,1404921"; pn[1404921] = "1404857,1405465"; pn[1405465] = "1404921,1403553"; pn[1403553] = "1405465,1403185"; pn[1403185] = "1403553,1403249"; pn[1403249] = "1403185,1403545"; pn[1403545] = "1403249,1403561"; pn[1403561] = "1403545,1403697"; pn[1403697] = "1403561,1403753"; pn[1403753] = "1403697,1404481"; pn[1404481] = "1403753,1404529"; pn[1404529] = "1404481,1405433"; pn[1405433] = "1404529,1405505"; pn[1405505] = "1405433,1406553"; pn[1406553] = "1405505,1405513"; pn[1405513] = "1406553,1406593"; pn[1406593] = "1405513,1406649"; pn[1406649] = "1406593,1406673"; pn[1406673] = "1406649,1406721"; pn[1406721] = "1406673,1406769"; pn[1406769] = "1406721,1406793"; pn[1406793] = "1406769,1406801"; pn[1406801] = "1406793,1406881"; pn[1406881] = "1406801,1406937"; pn[1406937] = "1406881,1407409"; pn[1407409] = "1406937,1407673"; pn[1407673] = "1407409,1408057"; pn[1408057] = "1407673,1408593"; pn[1408593] = "1408057,1408601"; pn[1408601] = "1408593,1408617"; pn[1408617] = "1408601,1408113"; pn[1408113] = "1408617,1408329"; pn[1408329] = "1408113,1408625"; pn[1408625] = "1408329,1408649"; pn[1408649] = "1408625,1408729"; pn[1408729] = "1408649,1408761"; pn[1408761] = "1408729,1408841"; pn[1408841] = "1408761,1408913"; pn[1408913] = "1408841,1408945"; pn[1408945] = "1408913,1408993"; pn[1408993] = "1408945,1409009"; pn[1409009] = "1408993,1409105"; pn[1409105] = "1409009,1409113"; pn[1409113] = "1409105,1411905"; pn[1411905] = "1409113,1412073"; pn[1412073] = "1411905,1412105"; pn[1412105] = "1412073,1412129"; pn[1412129] = "1412105,1412145"; pn[1412145] = "1412129,1412889"; pn[1412889] = "1412145,1412937"; pn[1412937] = "1412889,1412953"; pn[1412953] = "1412937,1413041"; pn[1413041] = "1412953,1413049"; pn[1413049] = "1413041,1413081"; pn[1413081] = "1413049,1413089"; pn[1413089] = "1413081,1413105"; pn[1413105] = "1413089,1413185"; pn[1413185] = "1413105,1413633"; pn[1413633] = "1413185,1413689"; pn[1413689] = "1413633,1413729"; pn[1413729] = "1413689,1413737"; pn[1413737] = "1413729,1413769"; pn[1413769] = "1413737,1413849"; pn[1413849] = "1413769,1413889"; pn[1413889] = "1413849,1414457"; pn[1414457] = "1413889,1414481"; pn[1414481] = "1414457,1414513"; pn[1414513] = "1414481,1414529"; pn[1414529] = "1414513,1414617"; pn[1414617] = "1414529,1414681"; pn[1414681] = "1414617,1414705"; pn[1414705] = "1414681,1414881"; pn[1414881] = "1414705,1414937"; pn[1414937] = "1414881,1415897"; pn[1415897] = "1414937,1415929"; pn[1415929] = "1415897,1415009"; pn[1415009] = "1415929,1415265"; pn[1415265] = "1415009,1415353"; pn[1415353] = "1415265,1415489"; pn[1415489] = "1415353,1415569"; pn[1415569] = "1415489,1415577"; pn[1415577] = "1415569,1415593"; pn[1415593] = "1415577,1415609"; pn[1415609] = "1415593,1415785"; pn[1415785] = "1415609,1415841"; pn[1415841] = "1415785,1415873"; pn[1415873] = "1415841,1416713"; pn[1416713] = "1415873,1416729"; pn[1416729] = "1416713,1416737"; pn[1416737] = "1416729,1416809"; pn[1416809] = "1416737,1416817"; pn[1416817] = "1416809,1416865"; pn[1416865] = "1416817,1416897"; pn[1416897] = "1416865,1416913"; pn[1416913] = "1416897,1417177"; pn[1417177] = "1416913,1417201"; pn[1417201] = "1417177,1417225"; pn[1417225] = "1417201,1417233"; pn[1417233] = "1417225,1417249"; pn[1417249] = "1417233,1417265"; pn[1417265] = "1417249,1417602"; pn[1417602] = "1417265,1417658"; pn[1417658] = "1417602,1418242"; pn[1418242] = "1417658,1418378"; pn[1418378] = "1418242,1418554"; pn[1418554] = "1418378,1418626"; pn[1418626] = "1418554,1418730"; pn[1418730] = "1418626,1418946"; pn[1418946] = "1418730,1418986"; pn[1418986] = "1418946,1419250"; pn[1419250] = "1418986,1419282"; pn[1419282] = "1419250,1419290"; pn[1419290] = "1419282,1419346"; pn[1419346] = "1419290,1419386"; pn[1419386] = "1419346,1419410"; pn[1419410] = "1419386,1419418"; pn[1419418] = "1419410,1419426"; pn[1419426] = "1419418,1419450"; pn[1419450] = "1419426,1419474"; pn[1419474] = "1419450,1419506"; pn[1419506] = "1419474,1419522"; pn[1419522] = "1419506,1419490"; pn[1419490] = "1419522,1419498"; pn[1419498] = "1419490,1419562"; pn[1419562] = "1419498,1419578"; pn[1419578] = "1419562,1419594"; pn[1419594] = "1419578,1419634"; pn[1419634] = "1419594,1419658"; pn[1419658] = "1419634,1419722"; pn[1419722] = "1419658,1419946"; pn[1419946] = "1419722,1420002"; pn[1420002] = "1419946,1420010"; pn[1420010] = "1420002,1420218"; pn[1420218] = "1420010,1420322"; pn[1420322] = "1420218,1420410"; pn[1420410] = "1420322,1419650"; pn[1419650] = "1420410,1419514"; pn[1419514] = "1419650,1419538"; pn[1419538] = "1419514,1420578"; pn[1420578] = "1419538,1420722"; pn[1420722] = "1420578,1420746"; pn[1420746] = "1420722,1420802"; pn[1420802] = "1420746,1420826"; pn[1420826] = "1420802,1420866"; pn[1420866] = "1420826,1420882"; pn[1420882] = "1420866,1420954"; pn[1420954] = "1420882,1421138"; pn[1421138] = "1420954,1421146"; pn[1421146] = "1421138,1421154"; pn[1421154] = "1421146,1421202"; pn[1421202] = "1421154,1421218"; pn[1421218] = "1421202,1421250"; pn[1421250] = "1421218,1421330"; pn[1421330] = "1421250,1421378"; pn[1421378] = "1421330,1421394"; pn[1421394] = "1421378,1421474"; pn[1421474] = "1421394,1421538"; pn[1421538] = "1421474,1421546"; pn[1421546] = "1421538,1421610"; pn[1421610] = "1421546,1421658"; pn[1421658] = "1421610,1421682"; pn[1421682] = "1421658,1421730"; pn[1421730] = "1421682,1421754"; pn[1421754] = "1421730,1422322"; pn[1422322] = "1421754,1422490"; pn[1422490] = "1422322,1421786"; pn[1421786] = "1422490,1421850"; pn[1421850] = "1421786,1421858"; pn[1421858] = "1421850,1422082"; pn[1422082] = "1421858,1421642"; pn[1421642] = "1422082,1421994"; pn[1421994] = "1421642,1422002"; pn[1422002] = "1421994,1422266"; pn[1422266] = "1422002,1422330"; pn[1422330] = "1422266,1422578"; pn[1422578] = "1422330,1422586"; pn[1422586] = "1422578,1422618"; pn[1422618] = "1422586,1422634"; pn[1422634] = "1422618,1422682"; pn[1422682] = "1422634,1422714"; pn[1422714] = "1422682,1422762"; pn[1422762] = "1422714,1422730"; pn[1422730] = "1422762,1422770"; pn[1422770] = "1422730,1422834"; pn[1422834] = "1422770,1423122"; pn[1423122] = "1422834,1423170"; pn[1423170] = "1423122,1423202"; pn[1423202] = "1423170,1423194"; pn[1423194] = "1423202,1423210"; pn[1423210] = "1423194,1423298"; pn[1423298] = "1423210,1423338"; pn[1423338] = "1423298,1423306"; pn[1423306] = "1423338,1423362"; pn[1423362] = "1423306,1423370"; pn[1423370] = "1423362,1423482"; pn[1423482] = "1423370,1423514"; pn[1423514] = "1423482,1423554"; pn[1423554] = "1423514,1423842"; pn[1423842] = "1423554,1423922"; pn[1423922] = "1423842,1423938"; pn[1423938] = "1423922,1423970"; pn[1423970] = "1423938,1423986"; pn[1423986] = "1423970,1424034"; pn[1424034] = "1423986,1424042"; pn[1424042] = "1424034,1424082"; pn[1424082] = "1424042,1424098"; pn[1424098] = "1424082,1424114"; pn[1424114] = "1424098,1424162"; pn[1424162] = "1424114,1424170"; pn[1424170] = "1424162,1425034"; pn[1425034] = "1424170,1425066"; pn[1425066] = "1425034,1425098"; pn[1425098] = "1425066,1425106"; pn[1425106] = "1425098,1425114"; pn[1425114] = "1425106,1425138"; pn[1425138] = "1425114,1425202"; pn[1425202] = "1425138,1425234"; pn[1425234] = "1425202,1425410"; pn[1425410] = "1425234,1425426"; pn[1425426] = "1425410,1425434"; pn[1425434] = "1425426,1425538"; pn[1425538] = "1425434,1425754"; pn[1425754] = "1425538,1425778"; pn[1425778] = "1425754,1426426"; pn[1426426] = "1425778,1426897"; pn[1426897] = "1426426,1427089"; pn[1427089] = "1426897,1427113"; pn[1427113] = "1427089,1427121"; pn[1427121] = "1427113,1425770"; pn[1425770] = "1427121,1425786"; pn[1425786] = "1425770,1425818"; pn[1425818] = "1425786,1425850"; pn[1425850] = "1425818,1425874"; pn[1425874] = "1425850,1425914"; pn[1425914] = "1425874,1425954"; pn[1425954] = "1425914,1425962"; pn[1425962] = "1425954,1425986"; pn[1425986] = "1425962,1426018"; pn[1426018] = "1425986,1426122"; pn[1426122] = "1426018,1426394"; pn[1426394] = "1426122,1426442"; pn[1426442] = "1426394,1426905"; pn[1426905] = "1426442,1427001"; pn[1427001] = "1426905,1427177"; pn[1427177] = "1427001,1427194"; pn[1427194] = "1427177,1426434"; pn[1426434] = "1427194,1424298"; pn[1424298] = "1426434,1424506"; pn[1424506] = "1424298,1424514"; pn[1424514] = "1424506,1424762"; pn[1424762] = "1424514,1423626"; pn[1423626] = "1424762,1423890"; pn[1423890] = "1423626,1422722"; pn[1422722] = "1423890,1422650"; pn[1422650] = "1422722,1421418"; pn[1421418] = "1422650,1421426"; pn[1421426] = "1421418,1421482"; pn[1421482] = "1421426,1421162"; pn[1421162] = "1421482,1421170"; pn[1421170] = "1421162,1421194"; pn[1421194] = "1421170,1421506"; pn[1421506] = "1421194,1420842"; pn[1420842] = "1421506,1418994"; pn[1418994] = "1420842,1418570"; pn[1418570] = "1418994,1418610"; pn[1418610] = "1418570,1417321"; pn[1417321] = "1418610,1417329"; pn[1417329] = "1417321,1417410"; pn[1417410] = "1417329,1417682"; pn[1417682] = "1417410,1418258"; pn[1418258] = "1417682,1418298"; pn[1418298] = "1418258,1418362"; pn[1418362] = "1418298,1418530"; pn[1418530] = "1418362,1419018"; pn[1419018] = "1418530,1419066"; pn[1419066] = "1419018,1419090"; pn[1419090] = "1419066,1419098"; pn[1419098] = "1419090,1419106"; pn[1419106] = "1419098,1419162"; pn[1419162] = "1419106,1419170"; pn[1419170] = "1419162,1419258"; pn[1419258] = "1419170,1419226"; pn[1419226] = "1419258,1419330"; pn[1419330] = "1419226,1419354"; pn[1419354] = "1419330,1419362"; pn[1419362] = "1419354,1419370"; pn[1419370] = "1419362,1419530"; pn[1419530] = "1419370,1418282"; pn[1418282] = "1419530,1417161"; pn[1417161] = "1418282,1419074"; pn[1419074] = "1417161,1415585"; pn[1415585] = "1419074,1414713"; pn[1414713] = "1415585,1414153"; pn[1414153] = "1414713,1414193"; pn[1414193] = "1414153,1414497"; pn[1414497] = "1414193,1414393"; pn[1414393] = "1414497,1414473"; pn[1414473] = "1414393,1414129"; pn[1414129] = "1414473,1414161"; pn[1414161] = "1414129,1414073"; pn[1414073] = "1414161,1414089"; pn[1414089] = "1414073,1415169"; pn[1415169] = "1414089,1415177"; pn[1415177] = "1415169,1410785"; pn[1410785] = "1415177,1409121"; pn[1409121] = "1410785,1409161"; pn[1409161] = "1409121,1409185"; pn[1409185] = "1409161,1409233"; pn[1409233] = "1409185,1409353"; pn[1409353] = "1409233,1409881"; pn[1409881] = "1409353,1409897"; pn[1409897] = "1409881,1409913"; pn[1409913] = "1409897,1409929"; pn[1409929] = "1409913,1408697"; pn[1408697] = "1409929,1408777"; pn[1408777] = "1408697,1409817"; pn[1409817] = "1408777,1409841"; pn[1409841] = "1409817,1409889"; pn[1409889] = "1409841,1410025"; pn[1410025] = "1409889,1410129"; pn[1410129] = "1410025,1410577"; pn[1410577] = "1410129,1410705"; pn[1410705] = "1410577,1410809"; pn[1410809] = "1410705,1410817"; pn[1410817] = "1410809,1410865"; pn[1410865] = "1410817,1410937"; pn[1410937] = "1410865,1410961"; pn[1410961] = "1410937,1411057"; pn[1411057] = "1410961,1411425"; pn[1411425] = "1411057,1411473"; pn[1411473] = "1411425,1411561"; pn[1411561] = "1411473,1411577"; pn[1411577] = "1411561,1411641"; pn[1411641] = "1411577,1411993"; pn[1411993] = "1411641,1412049"; pn[1412049] = "1411993,1412153"; pn[1412153] = "1412049,1412473"; pn[1412473] = "1412153,1412489"; pn[1412489] = "1412473,1412561"; pn[1412561] = "1412489,1412577"; pn[1412577] = "1412561,1412593"; pn[1412593] = "1412577,1412553"; pn[1412553] = "1412593,1412793"; pn[1412793] = "1412553,1412801"; pn[1412801] = "1412793,1412809"; pn[1412809] = "1412801,1412841"; pn[1412841] = "1412809,1412897"; pn[1412897] = "1412841,1412929"; pn[1412929] = "1412897,1412945"; pn[1412945] = "1412929,1412817"; pn[1412817] = "1412945,1412865"; pn[1412865] = "1412817,1412873"; pn[1412873] = "1412865,1412913"; pn[1412913] = "1412873,1412921"; pn[1412921] = "1412913,1412825"; pn[1412825] = "1412921,1411585"; pn[1411585] = "1412825,1412097"; pn[1412097] = "1411585,1400345"; pn[1400345] = "1412097,1397145"; pn[1397145] = "1400345,1397153"; pn[1397153] = "1397145,1396889"; pn[1396889] = "1397153,1396617"; pn[1396617] = "1396889,1396825"; pn[1396825] = "1396617,1384090"; pn[1384090] = "1396825,1396801"; pn[1396801] = "1384090,1383641"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[325017] = "new dog"; pu[44077] = "Rusty O\\\'Toole"; pu[317234] = "bass player"; pu[1181] = "humble_pie"; pu[326674] = "Nelley"; pu[21530] = "olivaw"; pu[5118] = "andrewf"; pu[6012] = "sags"; pu[32020] = "Eder"; pu[165551] = "Pluto"; pu[40435] = "Spudd"; pu[315234] = "SMK"; pu[317122] = "mordko"; pu[415] = "bgc_fan"; pu[327761] = "wraphter"; pu[160083] = "OnlyMyOpinion"; pu[280946] = "Parkuser"; pu[53917] = "james4beach"; pu[59635] = "none"; pu[195195] = "Mechanic"; pu[26224] = "Argonaut"; pu[329922] = "like_to_retire"; // -->

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sags View Post
      Destabilization and infighting in the west is exactly what Putin wants to create, while he continues his plan to return Russia to an empire again. The US needs to get their act together.
      Don't go outside-Putin is watching you.