Fake News - Page 31
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by bass player View Post
    Go back and read the entire comment and look for the SECOND LINK...hint, it's at the bottom and is not hidden. Then click on that link.

My goodness!!

no, you added that 2nd link later. Notice your "edited" add-on, which you cannot remove.

me i had replied to your post exactliy as you first posted it, with only the New York Times article & your lie about the same.

the sum & essence of your message has not changed. It was & remains a typical purpose-twisted bass-ackwards lie.

we have fairly new legislation in canada against deliberately spewing lies in the internet, are you aware of that fact?

Q: what's up with melania?
    A: stockholm syndrome

This was pointed out twice by me after it was made clear to everyone that you did not read the second link before responding with an insult.

no one insulted you. It is yourself who is the grotesque insulter on here. Worse, you are a libeller, a defamer, a spreader of evil.

this is a financial forum. Poor bass, it's pitifully clear that you have nothing to contribute in finance. How on earth did you happen to stumble your way on here?

Quote Originally Posted by humble_pie View Post
    no, you added that 2nd link later. Notice your "edited" add-on, which you cannot remove.
    There is no edit. You are delusional. Or lying. Or both!! Perhaps you should be charged under the "spewing lies in the internet"??

Quote Originally Posted by Nelley View Post
    OTOH the two of you tend to obsess on feces and barnyard animals a lot-with a less permissive site you two would have been kicked out long ago.

nelley you've got it 100% backwards.

we are the longtime members on here, with recognized expertise in finance, many hundreds of thank-you notes from parties we have helped across the years, many tens of thousands of traffic viewers & plenty of friends.

you are a rank newcomer who quickly turned out to be nothing more than a screwball allzie with a filthy mouth, one who has nothing left to do in life except post up anonymous insults & ruminate obscenely about diapers in the internet.

bref, nelley, you & bass player are trolls. The founders of this forum would have banned you both months ago.

There is no edit. You are delusional. Or lying. Or both!! Perhaps you should be charged under the "spewing lies in the internet"??

hilarious

you must have edited post No. 290 - the one which i quoted exactly as it first appeared - so fast that no "Edited" note appeared. There is always a brief hiatus of time during which one can edit without a record of such editing appearing.

but the fact remains that you first posted with *only* the New York Times link & nothing more. Plus you wrote an entire post in which you falsely alleged that the NY Times had published fake news. That was your original message, which i copied, to which i replied.

no, the New York Times did not publish fake news. It published a pristine, well-sourced, well-researched article about how no previous US president of either party had ever axed his diplomatic force serving abroad on inauguration day. How there had always been delays.

you are the one twisting this proper piece of journalism into another one of your phoney accusations. Shame on you.

Commence countdown to full blown humble meltdown.....3, 2, 1

no, not a meltdown at all

me i'm just a poor crumb from the bottom of the scullery who says you & fellow mouldering left-overs should be swept up with a new 2017 broom & tossed into the kitchen dustbin .

The New York Times article is not pristine because the Washington Post article does say the same thing happened when Obama took over in 08. Again is there something I am missing here and not picking up on it.

<sigh> Dare I suggest the taunting, insulting and tit-for-tat be given a rest.

I'd like to assume we all have better things to spend our time on when we are typing and reading.
    Certainly Humble who has been here for many years has demonstrated that. We're counting on newer members to be here for the right reasons as well. Given the laxity of admin oversight nowadays, let's learn from The Lord of the Flies, not relive it.

Bass: Here is the thing-Humble wants you and she knows she can't have you and it is driving her crazy.

Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast