Fake News - Page 28
Page 28 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by bass player View Post
    When a white cop is forced to shoot a black man with a gun, we are immediately told it's due to racism.

When 4 black people torture a white man while yelling "f*ck white people", then it's just a poor upbringing or kids being kids.

You truly are delusional.
    Why the need to jump to conclusions ? Wait until the investigation is complete and the "why" of the incident is answered.

Someone planted a tree a long time ago so I can sit in the shade.

Quote Originally Posted by sags View Post
    Why the need to jump to conclusions ? Wait until the investigation is complete and the "why" of the incident is answered.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelley View Post
    If the climate scammers had started their trip earlier (say 40 years ago) there would have been very little talk of deniers because the truth would die on the vine-without the internet there is no way possible to get the truth out globally on any subject. A few scientists would speak the truth but very few people would be aware of this.
    The largest piece of ice is about to break off the Antarctica coastline. It is the size of the State of Delaware and will alter the shape of the continent.

It is the largest piece to ever break off from the ice shelf, and the ice remaining will be the lowest amount in recorded history.

Scientists say it is undeniably climate related.

But go ahead, close your eyes and pretend it isn't happening.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Keep denying the Russian involvement, even though the Republicans who demanded concrete information are now supporting the intelligence report. One security adviser just quit his team and there are reports of dissension in his appointments about the path that Trump is taking. His surrogates are now backing away from him.

Trump isn't President yet and he has already put himself out on a limb and is sawing through it.

Many Republicans are now questioning why he refuses to accept the obvious, and are bewildered and dismayed at his constant tweeting about his emotions and feelings and his strong support of Putin.

If there is something going on between Trump and Putin, he has motivated the intelligence community to find and reveal it.

I think the likely future for Trump is impeachment with bi-partisan support.
    You whacko Conspiracy Theorists are on to something here-I still say Elvis is involved somehow.

You haven't seen-heard enough evidence yet? And people wonder why we've ended up with Trump.

I blame Trump-if the guy had not run for POTUS none of this would have happened-these poor kids would still be at choir practice.

I didn't think Putin was this short.......but it must be true because there are pictures on the internet.

putin1.jpg

putin.jpg

The largest piece of ice is about to break off the Antarctica coastline. It is the size of the State of Delaware and will alter the shape of the continent.

It is the largest piece to ever break off from the ice shelf, and the ice remaining will be the lowest amount in recorded history.

According to the MSM, Antarctic ice extent set a recorded record 2 years ago (Sept 2014)https://insideclimatenews.org/news/3...global-warming

The perpetrators have been charged with hate crimes. Maybe racism is an element of the criminal charges against them.

I don't know and neither do you. Why don't you give the investigators a call and tell them you need to know right now.

I know it happened, so there is no pretending. However, it's a perfectly normal event that happened before SUV's and will happen again, but don't let the facts get in the way.

By the way....Antarctic ice is still on the increase. did the alarmist story you read mention that fact?

Page 28 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast