Are there any good free movie web sites?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there any good free movie web sites?

Are there any good free movie web sites?

Perusing around the other night, there seem to be lots of them. I don't like the ones that ask for a credit card number, some just want an email and password. Are there any good ones?

Use Kodi and get the Exodus add-on

Large media companies and content owners can be very aggravating, as their main purpose is to rapaciously leverage their content for as much moolah as they can extract. However, any source of "free" commercial movie or TV content like the above is likely to be illegal piracy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CanadianMoneyForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty O'Toole View Post
    Perusing around the other night, there seem to be lots of them. I don't like the ones that ask for a credit card number, some just want an email and password. Are there any good ones?
    piratebay

I assume you are referring to recently released movies. Otherwise Crackle has a small changing selection of Sony movies and TV shows.
    As well, Paramount has uploaded some of their older library on YouTube.

I use Moviebox. (windows)

Actually I was thinking of movies from the first talkies, through the black and white era, and up to 10 years ago. I can get newer movies from the library or Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty O'Toole View Post
    Actually I was thinking of movies from the first talkies, through the black and white era, and up to 10 years ago. I can get newer movies from the library or Walmart.
    In that case, you can start with the Paramount Vault channel on YouTube. Then there is Turner Classic Movies (tcm.com). If you are interested in Canadian content, there is the National Film Board (NFB.ca). There are a number of older sites like those. Again Crackle is also a good one for some interesting variety.

We recently upgraded our internet service, installed a third party box, mx pro. We get lots of movies, tv series gratis. Kodi, etc.
    Works like a charm. The box was a gift. I think that my daughter paid about fifty bucks for it.

Tripled our telus internet speed and download, kept the tv essentially the same, and saved a bunch of money. Lots of competition with Shaw at the moment where we live.
    Last edited by ian; 2016-11-01 at 08:45 PM.

What is a third party box? Will it work with wireless internet service? What does it do?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast