Canadian Money Forum banner

Google (goog)

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  OnlyMyOpinion 
#1 ·
Anyone considering selling right now? Or holding on and seeing where it goes from here? It's up 45% for us and I'm considering selling, I can't see it going considerably higher than what it is. Opinions?

#2 ·
You could always look at it from my point of view. I follow google an watch it go up every week, thinking to myself I wish I had this stock in my portfolio. Seems a bit high now to enter in, but it's enjoyable to watch.

Now your on the opposite side of me, you own an profit every week instead of dreaming of profiting.

I can see it going up to 1000. Whats holding them back? Nothing.

It would be hard to sell it as im sure you would still be following it if you sold. Watching it go up would hurt.

#9 ·
You get a more complicated stock structure. You're getting 5 class "C" shares to go along with your 5 class "A" shares. Class "C" shares are non-voting. Don't forget the Class "B" shares that the founders still own which have overall a 15% economic interest and 56% voting power. Sheesh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.